←  Peripherals and Turtle Upgrades

ComputerCraft | Programmable Computers for Minecraft

»

printer peripheral [CC 1.48/1.481][MC 1.4....

PCKid11's Photo PCKid11 17 Jun 2012

Hello, I am using 1.2.5, and I have this installed. When I click on a computer, my Minecraft crashes. I will uninstall for now.

-PCKid

[EDIT] Now it happens to all my computers, what is wrong? I think its my CC.
[EDIT] HAHA, LOL. It was just my oversized screens! What's the default screen settings?

rex41043's Photo rex41043 17 Jun 2012

PCKid11, on 17 June 2012 - 04:53 PM, said:

Hello, I am using 1.2.5, and I have this installed. When I click on a computer, my Minecraft crashes. I will uninstall for now.

-PCKid

[EDIT] Now it happens to all my computers, what is wrong? I think its my CC.
[EDIT] HAHA, LOL. It was just my oversized screens! What's the default screen settings?
try updateing forge that is the same thing that happened to me!

rex41043's Photo rex41043 17 Jun 2012

BUG: when I shift click the red, green and blue dye or the ink sack my minecraft crashs

DarkNinja2462's Photo DarkNinja2462 18 Jun 2012

Everyone listen, do not report a bug that says something like "when i shift click items into a printer, it crashes". I saw this like 3 times already, and I have the problem too. Just deal with it!

rex41043's Photo rex41043 19 Jun 2012

DarkNinja2462, on 18 June 2012 - 08:44 PM, said:

Everyone listen, do not report a bug that says something like "when i shift click items into a printer, it crashes". I saw this like 3 times already, and I have the problem too. Just deal with it!
ya I have been having the same problam!

gngz's Photo gngz 19 Jun 2012

Hi,

Make a function to read the pixel color if possible.

Regards,

L5132's Photo L5132 19 Jun 2012

Hey, so I installed this on my server, and now whenever I go to shut off a computer, reboot it, or terminate a program, it causes the computer to lock with whatever screen was active and have to be destroyed to restart it, which is somewhat inconvenient, lol, does anyone know what might cause this? I re-installed as well.

louitzie's Photo louitzie 19 Jun 2012

gngz, on 19 June 2012 - 06:21 PM, said:

Hi,

Make a function to read the pixel color if possible.

Regards,
it already does peripheral.call("side","scan",x,y)

srb's Photo srb 01 Jul 2012

nice mod
Edited by srb, 09 July 2012 - 09:05 AM.

pianoman112233's Photo pianoman112233 14 Jul 2012

bug: shift clicking crashes minecraft fix plz

aftokinito's Photo aftokinito 14 Jul 2012

The bukkit version doesn't work. The bukkit version version name differs from the clinet, therefore making forge kick you everytime you enter the server. I think it's just a typo but I'd apreciate a fix for that.

FlamingCacti's Photo FlamingCacti 20 Jul 2012

For the past few hours I have tried to edit block ID's to make it Tekkit compatable. The block ID's for the printer and scanner are the same as the detector block and elevator rail in the modification Railcraft. I would assume it would be an easy fix for you, since you have the knowledge of this peripheral. I advise you add a second download link for the "Tekkit/Railcraft compatable version"

Spoiler

Cloudy's Photo Cloudy 21 Jul 2012

No - that's not how block ID conflicts are resolved. they're resolved by you trying different ID's until you get it right. I believe NEI can give you a list of all the tekkit ID's in use.

FlamingCacti's Photo FlamingCacti 21 Jul 2012

I was doing that for a few hours, like I said. I may have been editing the wrong file. What file has the block ID numbers I can edit?

programmer22's Photo programmer22 22 Jul 2012

look in the help topic

http://www.computerc...se-the-printer/

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image

aftokinito's Photo aftokinito 23 Jul 2012

aftokinito, on 14 July 2012 - 11:12 PM, said:

The bukkit version doesn't work. The bukkit version version name differs from the clinet, therefore making forge kick you everytime you enter the server. I think it's just a typo but I'd apreciate a fix for that.

Any update on this?

Noodle's Photo Noodle 24 Jul 2012

Don't post bugs here.. Especially the "Shift Click = Crash" only seen that about a billion times. -.-

kaj's Photo kaj 24 Jul 2012

hello. The mod is brilliant.

but I'm getting this in SSP as well.

L5132, on 19 June 2012 - 06:30 PM, said:

whenever I go to shut off a computer, reboot it, or terminate a program, it causes the computer to lock with whatever screen was active and have to be destroyed to restart it

onlyhtml's Photo onlyhtml 05 Aug 2012

Just wrote a couple of help files for the api, stick them into your mods/ComputerCraft/lua/rom/help folder.
Printer: https://dl.dropbox.c...2556901/printer
Scanner: https://dl.dropbox.c...2556901/scanner

Don't add any file extention to them.

J15t98J's Photo J15t98J 08 Aug 2012

I'm modding a new server, with countless mods, and want to add this. However, when I boot up the server, I get the following:
http://gyazo.com/d6e...d68c3b2ab61f63a
Any ideas?