←  General

ComputerCraft | Programmable Computers for Minecraft

»

CCEmuRedux - ComputerCraft Emulator Redux

LoganDark2's Photo LoganDark2 14 Feb 2018

View PostThreeSpy712, on 04 February 2018 - 04:07 PM, said:

Any ideas how to run this on a Raspberry Pi 3?

(I've tried doing "java -jar ccemuredux-launcher,jar")

Help would be greatly appreciated ;)

OpenJDK?
Quote

EveryOS's Photo EveryOS 15 Feb 2018

View PostEveryOS, on 25 October 2017 - 06:28 PM, said:

This thing has worked for me in the past, but it's not working for me on a remote that I am using:

Log
Help please?
Edited by EveryOS, 15 February 2018 - 12:34 PM.
Quote

Xtansia's Photo Xtansia 16 Feb 2018

View PostEveryOS, on 15 February 2018 - 12:32 PM, said:

View PostEveryOS, on 25 October 2017 - 06:28 PM, said:

This thing has worked for me in the past, but it's not working for me on a remote that I am using:

Log
Help please?

There's some kind of issue with the X server not advertising the display mode extensions properly on the remote computer.
Outside of that I don't know how to fix it, other than some googling for "LWJGL no display mode extensions".

View PostThreeSpy712, on 04 February 2018 - 04:07 PM, said:

Any ideas how to run this on a Raspberry Pi 3?

(I've tried doing "java -jar ccemuredux-launcher,jar")

Help would be greatly appreciated ;)

It probably will not run as I don't believe there are ARM compiled libraries for the version of LWJGL used, at least none bundled with the library files in use here.
Quote

EveryOS's Photo EveryOS 16 Feb 2018

View PostXtansia, on 16 February 2018 - 02:26 AM, said:

View PostEveryOS, on 15 February 2018 - 12:32 PM, said:

View PostEveryOS, on 25 October 2017 - 06:28 PM, said:

This thing has worked for me in the past, but it's not working for me on a remote that I am using:

Log
Help please?

There's some kind of issue with the X server not advertising the display mode extensions properly on the remote computer.
Outside of that I don't know how to fix it, other than some googling for "LWJGL no display mode extensions".
BTW, this is honestly the closest I've come to being able to run non-mimic computercraft on a chromebook. If only my remote was my PC I use at home and not some 5gig linux with an x11 server.
Quote

PlotTwistGamer's Photo PlotTwistGamer 23 Oct 2018

Addon support?
Quote

Waterspark63's Photo Waterspark63 30 Oct 2018

It keeps failing to find the remote manifest, any help?

Spoiler

Edited by Waterspark63, 30 October 2018 - 03:03 PM.
Quote

Waterspark63's Photo Waterspark63 28 Dec 2018

Anyone have a idea?
Quote

SquidDev's Photo SquidDev 29 Dec 2018

View PostWaterspark63, on 30 October 2018 - 03:02 PM, said:

It keeps failing to find the remote manifest, any help?
I'm afraid I haven't a clue what's going on here. I'm fairly sure the launcher queries the same server that you download it from, so it's not like it's an issue with your ISP. Unless you specifically need to emulate ComputerCraft 1.79, you might have better luck with CCEmuX.
Quote

Xtansia's Photo Xtansia 04 Jan 2019

View PostWaterspark63, on 30 October 2018 - 03:02 PM, said:

It keeps failing to find the remote manifest, any help?

Spoiler

View PostSquidDev, on 29 December 2018 - 10:42 AM, said:

View PostWaterspark63, on 30 October 2018 - 03:02 PM, said:

It keeps failing to find the remote manifest, any help?
I'm afraid I haven't a clue what's going on here. I'm fairly sure the launcher queries the same server that you download it from, so it's not like it's an issue with your ISP. Unless you specifically need to emulate ComputerCraft 1.79, you might have better luck with CCEmuX.

Yeah, it is all hosted at the https://dl.xtansia.com domain, which is all hosted with AWS.
Assuming an up to date Java runtime, my best guess would possibly be Windows Firewall etc. blocking Java's network requests.
Quote