[MC 1.7.10][CC 1.75] Peripherals++ v1.3.6, MiscPeripherals reimagined! Includes speakers and pocket computer upgrades!

peripheral java

224 replies to this topic

#221 minicoop25

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 03:34 AM

ok so this may sound like a dumb question but how do i get the Resupply station to link to my turtle i cant figure it out at all ... i am a novice when it comes to lua so the answer may be obvious!

#222 gearpenguin

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 12:16 AM

Noticed some buggy behavior with GUI buttons today. Still haven't figured out the order of the other arguments are but the wiki states that the argument order for the addButton command is number x1, number y1, number x2, number y2, number id, string label. While I have found that the first argument used is the button's ID, I haven't been able to really problem solve the rest of the order yet. Also, after the code is saved, sometimes the entire computer has to be rebooted for the effects to happen.

EDIT: After further testing I can (somewhat confidently) confirm that the arguments used are as follows.... ID, initial xPos, initial yPos, xSize, ySize. I often have to restart the world for code changed to come into effect. If this mod is even updated anymore, can it get looked into? THX for awesome mod and all the hard work put into it, autinv11 and grand_mind1 :D

Edited by gearpenguin, 03 February 2017 - 04:56 AM.

#223 Cute Froggy :)

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 12:22 AM

Will the next update (Assuming you are still working on this) support 1.8.9?

#224 buzzawak

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 09:57 AM

That's a pity, I was getting excited at the prospect of additional peripherals but looks like this mod is no longer supported. :(

Edited by buzzawak, 25 June 2017 - 09:57 AM.

#225 1vannn

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationOhio, USA

Posted 18 August 2017 - 09:06 PM

The links provided now are 404 errors, both the Github Link and the actual download link, unfortunately.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users