←  APIs and Utilities

ComputerCraft | Programmable Computers for Minecraft

»

Better Pastebin

mayanyaa's Photo mayanyaa 07 May 2015

I just whipped up this better version of the pastebin command in my free time. The main differences are that you can upload to pastebin on an account, you can replace existing files with pastebin'd files(easily), and there's an updater command.

To install, open your computer and type 'pastebin run jHSJ6cf1'

Usage Guide(the key shown is the default):

Posted Image

Setting a key:

Posted Image

Uploading a file:

Posted Image

Updating the program:

Posted Image

You get a key by going to pastebin.com/api after logging in.
Edited by ValveCantCount, 09 May 2015 - 03:38 AM.

Creator's Photo Creator 07 May 2015

This is really neat. And the coloring scheme is awesome. Can I use this in OmniOS? (eat a +1)

mayanyaa's Photo mayanyaa 07 May 2015

View PostCreator, on 07 May 2015 - 09:29 AM, said:

This is really neat. And the coloring scheme is awesome. Can I use this in OmniOS? (eat a +1)

Sure. Don't worry about giving credit or anything, I can take care of everything on my side.

By the way, I'm looking for someone to work with me on a new OS (using a design concept I don't think has been used before). Would you be interested?

Creator's Photo Creator 07 May 2015

I am actually am working on an OS already. This is the pastebin code, if you want to take a glance: pastebin run 2DMDuHci. i would be glad if you helped me, through pull request and I'll give you credit accordingly, OFC. I am very busy with various secret CC project, so I can't really help you. My github account is called... Creator and the OS is called OmniOS.
Edited by Creator, 07 May 2015 - 06:48 PM.

mayanyaa's Photo mayanyaa 09 May 2015

Whoops! I completely forgot to post the install command!
fix'd