←  Programs

ComputerCraft | Programmable Computers for Minecraft

»

qMedia - Manage your monitors like powerpoint

Ded@le's Photo Ded@le 23 Jul 2015

Posted Image

qMedia v1.0.1

qMedia is a computer program essential to manage your monitor. With one computer, you can order as many screens as you want. And it is very easy: the program has a GUI.

See the program in action: https://www.youtube....h?v=8VKkDig_N5E

Pastebin launcher: mFEteE00

Features :
  • Multi-term support: you can use as many terminal as you want and display your project on it, with only one computer.
  • Multi-scenes support: theyour projects can be devided on various scenes, each with specific features (term-size, color, objets...)
  • multi-objects: on your scenes, you can place various objects, among which
    • fixed picture
    • moving Image
    • fixed text
    • scrolling text,
    • Date and time champ (customizable)
    • Compteur
  • Ressources editor: in your project, you can import images / programs, or create it to use in each of your project
  • A launcher (optional) to have automatically the updates and not to worry the functioning
  • Images transparence
  • and more...
Screenshots:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Description: the home, rendering interface, scene edition, project edition

Installation and use:

To have a easy life, you can use the launcher (named qOs) on pastebin, the id is mFEteE00 (use a pastebin get mFEteE00 qos on your advanced computer to download it). If you name "startup", then it is possible to set a project that starts automatically with the computer. Now you can also download it from the app store of DannySMc (the id is MC43Mjg2).

Important: if you don't know what it the use of a button in the program, do right click on it will indicate its use (I love this feature).

Very important 2: Don't forget to frequently save your project, to not lose everything, it stay bugs (No !) !

Very important 3: I am French ( :o), so I don't speak well English (However, I think you noticed :D)

For manual installation or more information, or see the source codes, I make a GitHub directory (https://github.com/DedaleMc/qMedia).

Get started:
Spoiler

Files (if manual install):
Spoiler

Interfaces:
Spoiler

Tutorial:
I make a youtube video of this project: https://www.youtube....h?v=XTbm9ojaa40 → the tutorial (in French :blink:)
I count on you to do a tutorial worthy of the name in English not to be me that destroy your innocent eyes, you can defer me all the bugs (on github or on my youtube channel).

I am happy to finally bring the English program, I hope he will be able to serve you !!! :rolleyes:

Déd@le

Edited by Ded@le, 24 July 2015 - 10:46 AM.

Dahknee's Photo Dahknee 24 Jul 2015

Really cool :D I like this a lot :PPP. Would you mind adding this to my app store please? Going to show it off for the players on my server :P

Ded@le's Photo Ded@le 24 Jul 2015

Thank you very much, it took over three months to code and I'm happy with the result :rolleyes:
Add qMedia to your add store? Why not but are in certain that this is not a Satanist and dangerous sect :ph34r: ? I mistrust bearded programmers :D
In truth, no problem, I have not found how to add an application to your site (but I have not really searched). <_<
EDIT: It's done !

I just saw on pastebin that there have been more than 180 downloads but I do not have your returns; (
Edited by Ded@le, 24 July 2015 - 07:03 PM.

Dahknee's Photo Dahknee 24 Jul 2015

View PostDed@le, on 24 July 2015 - 10:23 AM, said:

Thank you very much, it took over three months to code and I'm happy with the result :rolleyes:/>
Add qMedia to your add store? Why not but are in certain that this is not a Satanist and dangerous sect :ph34r:/> ? I mistrust bearded programmers :D/>
In truth, no problem, I have not found how to add an application to your site (but I have not really searched). <_</>
EDIT: It's done !

I just saw on pastebin that there have been more than 180 downloads but I do not have your returns; (

What do you mean? My App Store saves files on my web server, also I do not have a beard? XD and I'm sure I made it because I really wanted o make one xD

Ded@le's Photo Ded@le 24 Jul 2015

I just think that you have to work hard and not necessarily thinking about shaving like all good developers :D
In true, I did also an app store but in a old program, and not enough successful...
I update the launcher: now we can choose the version (by editing the second line).