←  Wiki Discussion

ComputerCraft | Programmable Computers for Minecraft

»

"Editor's Lists"?

LuckyLuke's Photo LuckyLuke 30 Jul 2015

Heyho,

im editing at the wiki in the moment and i was wondering if there might be a list of those text blocks like {{stub}} or any other formatting helps/adminboard/talk&discussion-area/...?

LewisTehMinerz, on 30 July 2015 - 11:57 AM, said:

Thanks for your link, but what about adminboard/talk&discussion-area or is the forums the best place for that?

biggest yikes's Photo biggest yikes 30 Jul 2015

The search function on the wiki is helpful for viewing all the templates specific to the wiki.
http://computercraft...%3ASearch&go=Go
Templates that aren't specific to the wiki can be found at https://www.mediawik...egory:Templates.

Perfect, thanks!

flaghacker's Photo flaghacker 30 Jul 2015

Are you sure TurtleOS was replaced by CraftOS? You wrote that on the Turtle wiki page. I didn't know that and I can't check right now, can someone confirm this? I could have missed that change of course, in that case: sorry for my distrust.

flaghacker, on 30 July 2015 - 06:03 PM, said:

Are you sure TurtleOS was replaced by CraftOS? You wrote that on the Turtle wiki page. I didn't know that and I can't check right now, can someone confirm this? I could have missed that change of course, in that case: sorry for my distrust.

I'v left a message on the authors talk-page cause i didnt find any about this either

MKlegoman357's Photo MKlegoman357 30 Jul 2015

The "TurtleOS" was simply an illusion. It was the same CraftOS, except that os.version returned "TurtleOS" instead. Turtles are, by default, running CraftOS and not any other OS.

biggest yikes's Photo biggest yikes 31 Jul 2015

flaghacker, on 30 July 2015 - 06:03 PM, said:

Are you sure TurtleOS was replaced by CraftOS?
Yeah, I think the os.version for turtles was changed to that in 1.5 or 1.6.
Edited by Atenefyr, 31 July 2015 - 12:17 AM.

Lyqyd's Photo Lyqyd 31 Jul 2015

It was changed whenever pocket computers were added.