Yay
*Does a silly dance*
Posted Image

DannySMc's Photo DannySMc 27 Dec 2015

View PostWojbie, on 27 December 2015 - 03:10 PM, said:

Yay
*Does a silly dance*
Posted Image

Haha sorry it took so long :P Hope you all play on it though :P I am looking at some new mods as well :D

DannySMc's Photo DannySMc 29 Dec 2015

It's really nice to see all these new players on the server I am gonna keep the Acora server with only a few mods, ShinexusUK (once more mods are available in 1.8 and I move the server to 1.8) will be a more heavily modded server, with roughly 50-70 mods and Acora will stay at 5-15 give or take a few...

I will be setting up some forms to get mod requests from you, and I shall be asking for a small development team to test the mods and that for each server as well as help me come up with some cool ideas :D

If you are interested please please please!! Give me a PM on here and we can discuss!!!:3

Cloud Ninja's Photo Cloud Ninja 29 Dec 2015

Hey Danny, im actually really wanting to get back into CC stuff in game with people, any way i could gain staff privelege on acora as well as shinexus?

biggest yikes's Photo biggest yikes 29 Dec 2015

The server's been down for some time, whenever I try to join I get "Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.timeout.ReadTimeoutException"

DannySMc's Photo DannySMc 29 Dec 2015

This is fixed, interesting the server just became unresponsive... Never seen that before...

DannySMc's Photo DannySMc 31 Dec 2015

View PostCloudNinja, on 29 December 2015 - 05:01 PM, said:

Hey Danny, im actually really wanting to get back into CC stuff in game with people, any way i could gain staff privelege on acora as well as shinexus?

Until I see you on more then you can try and be staff

Gumball's Photo Gumball 03 Jan 2016

"I would like an apply for da staff of "ruling-ness". " Any chance I could apply?

DannySMc's Photo DannySMc 03 Jan 2016

View Postbluebird173, on 03 January 2016 - 12:11 PM, said:

"I would like an apply for da staff of "ruling-ness". " Any chance I could apply?

I have never seen you play on the server? Also do you not own your own server?

You can apply, just write down why you'd me a good moderator and what you can bring to the team, and then tell me about yourself, just send it me via pm on here.

DannySMc's Photo DannySMc 06 Jan 2016

We have added a new mod called iron chests which can be downloaded from the below link, as players wanted a better storage method:
http://www.curse.com...756-iron-chests

Waitdev_'s Photo Waitdev_ 10 Jan 2016

i seem to die of food at lot, meaning it kinda ruins the fun and it takes a long time to find food and start playing. can you please add a starter kit?

DannySMc's Photo DannySMc 10 Jan 2016

View PostWait_, on 10 January 2016 - 11:26 AM, said:

i seem to die of food at lot, meaning it kinda ruins the fun and it takes a long time to find food and start playing. can you please add a starter kit?

I can do indeed, could you give me a few things you think would be good in the starter kit? Obviously not OP xD

Thefdjurt's Photo Thefdjurt 10 Jan 2016

Lol, I was writing some code and I was kicked for being A.F.K.
Does the server run on Bukkit because this could be very easily be fixed with InventoryOpenEvent and InventoryCloseEvent listeners on computers and turtles.
EDIT: The A.F.K thing is from ForgeEssentials. I can make a mod to fix this if you want...
Edited by Thefdjurt, 10 January 2016 - 05:00 PM.

DannySMc's Photo DannySMc 10 Jan 2016

View PostThefdjurt, on 10 January 2016 - 04:34 PM, said:

Lol, I was writing some code and I was kicked for being A.F.K.
Does the server run on Bukkit because this could be very easily be fixed with InventoryOpenEvent and InventoryCloseEvent listeners on computers and turtles.
EDIT: The A.F.K thing is from ForgeEssentials. I can make a mod to fix this if you want...

It's okay, I shall disable it, sorry!

Waitdev_'s Photo Waitdev_ 14 Jan 2016

View PostDannySMc, on 10 January 2016 - 03:51 PM, said:

View PostWait_, on 10 January 2016 - 11:26 AM, said:

I can do indeed, could you give me a few things you think would be good in the starter kit? Obviously not OP xD

stuffs:
Stone tools/sword
32 Steak
Leather armour
A flower <3

Cooldown: 10-15mins, you choose

the armour & sword are just cause the amount of mobs when you join

<3

Waitdev_'s Photo Waitdev_ 14 Jan 2016

we need more online players, not enough people play :c

DannySMc's Photo DannySMc 14 Jan 2016

View PostWait_, on 14 January 2016 - 07:47 AM, said:

we need more online players, not enough people play :c

Well the chats of nexcore are linked with actors, so if anyone is online you can chat, the thing is most players play around 10pm till 2am GMT 0

Waitdev_'s Photo Waitdev_ 15 Jan 2016

i think the website died

DannySMc's Photo DannySMc 15 Jan 2016

My dedicated server died, I am getting it back up as soon as!

DannySMc's Photo DannySMc 15 Jan 2016

Hey guys,

Servers are on and running!

Come join! :D