Looking for touchscreen command center

wireless utility pocket

4 replies to this topic

#1 Sparky456

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 02:36 PM

Hey,

I'm looking for a program which allows me to control wireless turtles from the tap of a screen anyone got any ideas?
It would also be great if the program could link to a pocket computer so I can access it wherever.

#2 Tobias SN

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • LocationNot here

Posted 02 June 2016 - 04:41 AM

You can use the things at https://github.com/j...endencies/ui/ui to create an UI. then use the rednet_message event on the turtles to do something when a message is recieved

#3 jv110

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • LocationIn front of my PC

Posted 05 June 2016 - 07:03 PM

View PostPCCrafter, on 02 June 2016 - 04:41 AM, said:

You can use the things at https://github.com/j...endencies/ui/ui to create an UI. then use the rednet_message event on the turtles to do something when a message is recieved

At least state "by jv110"!

#4 Tobias SN

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • LocationNot here

Posted 10 June 2016 - 09:28 AM

Sorry. But there was no license specified, so I wasn't required to give credit when linking to something

#5 Dog

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • LocationEarth orbit

Posted 10 June 2016 - 03:35 PM

What does a licence have to do with giving proper credit when linking to an author's program? That's a common courtesy, not a license issue. Having said said, I think it'll be obvious who wrote it if the link is followed.

While I don't know of an available touch screen turtle control (GoochGuy used to have one, but it's not available on Pastebin any longer), I *can* address your desire for turtle control via portable computer with a little shameless self-promotion - take a look at gtRemote. If gtRemote isn't what you're looking for, I've listed all the other portable turtle remote programs in the OP.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users