←  APIs and Utilities

ComputerCraft | Programmable Computers for Minecraft

»

[CC1.5]ComputerCraft Emulator V0.57 (Febru...

elfin8er's Photo elfin8er 12 Jun 2013

PixelToast, on 27 July 2012 - 11:19 PM, said:

lol But how... ?

MCGamer20000's Photo MCGamer20000 12 Jun 2013

Please update to CC 1.53

theoriginalbit's Photo theoriginalbit 12 Jun 2013

bunny365, on 12 June 2013 - 09:31 PM, said:

Please update to CC 1.53

tomass1996, on 08 May 2013 - 12:15 AM, said:

Attention:
This project is pretty much dead at this point in time, I just do not have the time available to work on it (the very thing that caused Lochie to leave and eventually begin his own project), neither do I at this point in time have the 'enterprise' level skills/knowledge to compete with the kind of plans and features Lochie has in store for CCDesk. I'll endeavor to keep the applet online until I feel it is time to take it down. Thank you to all the people who supported me and this project and I wish Lochie all the best with CCDesk.

nutcase84's Photo nutcase84 13 Jun 2013

tomass1996, on 08 May 2013 - 12:15 AM, said:

Attention:
This project is pretty much dead at this point in time, I just do not have the time available to work on it (the very thing that caused Lochie to leave and eventually begin his own project), neither do I at this point in time have the 'enterprise' level skills/knowledge to compete with the kind of plans and features Lochie has in store for CCDesk. I'll endeavor to keep the applet online until I feel it is time to take it down. Thank you to all the people who supported me and this project and I wish Lochie all the best with CCDesk.

NOOOO
Edited by AfterLifeLochie, 13 June 2013 - 03:56 PM.
Reason for edit:: Removed board-widening

jesusthekiller's Photo jesusthekiller 13 Jun 2013

FFS, Nutcase, CC-Desk

KaoS's Photo KaoS 13 Jun 2013

jesusthekiller, on 13 June 2013 - 07:47 AM, said:

FFS, Nutcase, CC-Desk

CC-Desk is great and all but this is more portable and runs offline etc. I have to respect CC-Desk as a very good feat of coding but in this case I prefer the simplicity of CC-Emu

I like B-I-G computers in CC-Desk :3

theoriginalbit's Photo theoriginalbit 13 Jun 2013

jesusthekiller, on 13 June 2013 - 07:59 AM, said:

I like B-I-G computers in CC-Desk :3
There is a setting to change that in CC-Emu, its the computer scale or something like that. I personally prefer being able to make the application go fullscreen in CCDesk.

Oh my god. You tell me that now? D:

Mike_Dillon's Photo Mike_Dillon 29 Jun 2013

I get instantly an error

http://pastebin.com/HmTYBcRv

I want this program! :(

TorakTu's Photo TorakTu 29 Jun 2013

Mike_Dillon, on 29 June 2013 - 04:39 PM, said:

I get instantly an error

http://pastebin.com/HmTYBcRv

I want this program! :(

I'm no expert here, but it looks like JAVA 1.6.0.jdk is your problem. Update to latest 7_25 JDK. http://www.oracle.co...ds-1880260.html

Make sure to uninstall ANY old ones first.

civilwargeeky's Photo civilwargeeky 08 Jul 2013

Hmm. Is it just me, or is the website down? "Google Chrome could not connect to ..."

theoriginalbit's Photo theoriginalbit 09 Jul 2013

The website would be down. OP was going to leave the website up until the end of the contract and then not renew, iirc.

Xtansia's Photo Xtansia 09 Jul 2013

I did not intentionally take it down, my vps and the hosts have gone awol for whatever reason, so yeah, unfortunately it's out of my control atm D:

Xtansia's Photo Xtansia 09 Jul 2013

Just as a forewarning I'll most likely be taking down the update site at the end of the month.
While current installations should continue to function correctly the update and downloads will cease to function.

KaoS's Photo KaoS 10 Jul 2013

tomass1996, on 09 July 2013 - 09:24 PM, said:

Just as a forewarning I'll most likely be taking down the update site at the end of the month.
While current installations should continue to function correctly the update and downloads will cease to function.

I'm very sorry to hear that. I have really enjoyed working with CCEmu. Thanks for making it man.

Tiin57's Photo Tiin57 14 Jul 2013

Yeah, Tomass. It had a great run. :D

Pharap's Photo Pharap 14 Jul 2013

Are the CCemu sources available?
I may have brave Java to see if I can keep CCemu running, or make a derivative at least.

NeptunasLT's Photo NeptunasLT 01 Aug 2013

Dafaq?
<Error><Code>AllAccessDisabled</Code><Message>All access to this object has been disabled</Message><RequestId>3D1A0CE3ACE126D7</RequestId><HostId>SQBYD68AJiHaKcD36uk2pCH8UpT4g/ZTWuayrT+2Jl9f0C7DUawICNc9a2xf/3m+</HostId></Error>

Lyqyd's Photo Lyqyd 01 Aug 2013

The project seems to be dead. Locked.