5 replies to this topic

#1 Second_Fry

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 10 July 2016 - 11:20 AM

Bee Breeding with OpenPeripherals and modular backends
Overview
Fork of openbee. Currently being rewritten.
Breeds bees. Tends to keep reference bees for species, may work without Analyzer but with poor decisions, expects product inventory on bottom of breeder.
Current default backends: Applied Energistics 2 (ME Interface as storage), Forestry (Apiary as breeder).
Installation illustrated on imgur
pastebin run XxjND24H
Usage
-- Simply breed everything
openbee.lua
-- Breed to some species
openbee.lua Imperial
-- Breed to some species with custom trait priorities
openbee.lua Imperial nocturnal flowering
Contribution
Write class which implements IStorage or IBreeder interface and submit pull request at GitHub.

FTB users notice
FTB Infinity Evolved 2.5.0 have broken version of OpenPeripheralIntegration which results in
openbee:255: forestry.api.genetics.IMutation.getAllele0()Lforestry/api/genetics/IAllele;
It can be fixed by updating OpenPeripheralIntegration to dev version as suggested in reddit post. You can freely update server, unpatched client will still correctly connect.

Edited by Second_Fry, 10 July 2016 - 11:24 AM.

#2 justify

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 07:08 PM

surprised this hasnt seen more responses, excellent work.

minor problem though, sometimes it throws an error when theres a non-bee item i.e honeycombs inside the apiary, something like "target not found".

can you make this work with gendustry apiarys?

btw, this version doesnt store reference copies of drones

Edited by Bomb Bloke, 14 July 2016 - 01:07 AM.

#3 Second_Fry

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationMoscow

Posted 19 July 2016 - 03:53 PM

View Postjustify, on 13 July 2016 - 07:08 PM, said:

surprised this hasnt seen more responses, excellent work.
minor problem though, sometimes it throws an error when theres a non-bee item i.e honeycombs inside the apiary, something like "target not found".
can you make this work with gendustry apiarys?
btw, this version doesnt store reference copies of drones
0. Thank you :)
1. It is fixed on upstream 10th of July. If still presists, more debug info is required.
2. Backend for gendustry apiaries should be very easy to implement, I will check into that later this month.
3. It stores them same way as original Forte40's code – inconsistenly. It will be fixed then actual breeding code will be rewrited.

Edited by Second_Fry, 19 July 2016 - 03:58 PM.

#4 Irongron

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 04:28 PM

Infinity evolved skyblock has the same issue with the error message, presuming that the same use to the dev version of OpenPeripheralIntegration would still work?

#5 Kename

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 10:32 AM

I just wondered if you had made any progress with the gendustry apiaries yet?

This is just a general inquiry and not a demand. :D (and quite possibly a cheer for helping out all of us budding Apiarists :wub: )

#6 shadowwraiser

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 07:35 AM

It does work with gendustry apiaries i have found, u just have to use something like an itemdust to pull out the bees into an interface attached to the system, i put my itemduct infront of the analyzer with an interface infront of that.

What i would like to know is all the trait commands?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users