Opus OS

64 replies to this topic

#61 Kepler

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 03:55 AM

View PostJummit, on 18 September 2018 - 05:06 PM, said:

What is the size of a program icon? I want to make some custom apps, but it tells me 'invalid size' with 3*5, 3*6, 3*7, 3*8 and 3*9 pixel sized images...
EDIT: I tried using the .nft format and it worked. I think this should be said in the error message.

I updated the error message - sorry for the confusion.

View PostWindows10User, on 08 October 2018 - 04:15 PM, said:

I'm going to infect it with my virus (overwrites startup) and tell you how it turns out...

It didn't survive startup...
Otherwise, nice OS!

Defeated !

#62 atithaoss

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 10:19 PM

Hello, Happy new year,
I open my old map in order to have some fun and as I checked I have not any more the storage manager
I saw your new programs and I made an update.
I already tested Milo and I must say that it is a very good program, but now I can not use any more my refine storage.
Is any possibility to make it work again??

Best Regards
Atithasos

#63 Kepler

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 04:29 AM

View Postatithaoss, on 02 January 2019 - 10:19 PM, said:

Hello, Happy new year,
I open my old map in order to have some fun and as I checked I have not any more the storage manager
I saw your new programs and I made an update.
I already tested Milo and I must say that it is a very good program, but now I can not use any more my refine storage.
Is any possibility to make it work again??

Best Regards
Atithasos

I re-enabled the storage program. Here's what you need to do to install the storage manager program in the master-1.8 branch:
rm usr/config/packages
reboot
package install storage
reboot (again)

The storage program should be available again in apps.

#64 atithaoss

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 05:45 AM

Great i download the storage, I create the configuration file like the example you wrote to me at the page 3.

I receive an error message in the turtle when i run the storage,
Error - retrying in 3 seconds (at my monitor)
Communication failure (at turtle)
rebooting in 5 seconds

I tried also with controller at bottom and i receive the same error message without any further info.

#65 Dereki2000

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 May 2019 - 07:46 PM

Hello,

at first, it is an amazing OS. This is really good work. But even this os has bugs too. Or some features that i miss. In the file explorer I'm not able to make a new folder or run a file with an special app. Second thing is, when you add an app to the applist on the left on desktop, it would be good to have an file explorer for the app-path. But your os is really really good. I think i will use it for all of my computers.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users