←  Peripherals and Turtle Upgrades

ComputerCraft | Programmable Computers for Minecraft

»

[MC 1.10.2/1.11.2][CC 1.8pr0][CCTweaks 1.1...

KingofGamesYami's Photo KingofGamesYami 22 Dec 2016

CCGit 2.1 is out!
Get it here
Requires CCTweaks and ComputerCraft 1.8pr0

In 2.1 I've added a program which allows you to use git from the command line. Unfortunately this requires a little bit of setup on each new computer - simply run the following:
.ccgit/autorun
This will generate a program in the startup program which will set the appropriate shell variables to allow the program to function in any directory. If the startup file is ever deleted, don't worry! You can simply re-run the autorun.lua file.

1.x post

Edited by KingofGamesYami, 26 June 2017 - 02:36 AM.

Lupus590's Photo Lupus590 22 Dec 2016

I can imagine this being very useful for development in a multiplayer environment. +1 for you!

I won't be using it however as I do a lot of my development locally.

I would consider this a must have for developing big projects in multiplayer though.

KingofGamesYami's Photo KingofGamesYami 23 Dec 2016

It appears the recent forum migration ate my post; v1.1 fixes the exception thrown by JGit during authentication.

TheOddByte's Photo TheOddByte 30 Dec 2016

Would it be possible to add a function like getDirectories or something? Someone could actually create a git client with this.
Does it throw an error if the credentials is wrong? I mean when the function setCredentials is called.

KingofGamesYami's Photo KingofGamesYami 31 Dec 2016

What would getDirectories do? Just list the repositories? If that's what it does, that can would be easier to implement in Lua, just search for .git folders. I'd love it if someone made a git client, even better would be integration with an editor.

No, setCredentials will not. However, if you need valid credentials for a function, that will error telling you credentials are incorrect.

Sewbacca's Photo Sewbacca 09 Jan 2017

I doesn't use GitHub so often, but it seems good for pushing crash reports. Good job dude!

KingofGamesYami's Photo KingofGamesYami 16 Jun 2017

CCGit has been rewritten and is now v2.0!

KingofGamesYami's Photo KingofGamesYami 26 Jun 2017

CCGit v2.1 is out -- This update adds a command-line program and ccgit.clone!

The documentation has also been updated, though some stylistic changes will be coming.