←  Programs

ComputerCraft | Programmable Computers for Minecraft

»

Starship - CC 1.8 Audio Editor

-DECE-'s Photo -DECE- 06 May 2018

Starship

Starship is a powerful audio editor for ComputerCraft 1.8.

It is based on the latest peripheral API which includes the speaker (but it's not needed to just create the sound).

And of course it is used palette API, so it looks pretty.

Screenshots:
Spoiler

Download:
Spoiler

Additional:
Spoiler

Edited by -DECE-, 30 June 2018 - 01:22 PM.

InDieTasten's Photo InDieTasten 07 May 2018

Looks sick

columna1's Photo columna1 15 May 2018

I believe this is more of a sequencer than an audio editor, but good job regardless.

biggest yikes's Photo biggest yikes 29 Jun 2018

If anyone wants to install Starship without installing everything else that VedroidOS has to offer, I've written a quick program that installs the bare minimum that you need without modifying anything from Starship or VedroidOS.

Here's the installer; it'll save everything in the same directories that VedroidOS does. The wrapper to run Starship outside of VedroidOS will be saved at /starship, and all Starship projects will be saved at /.ds/sys/Starship.apk/Resources.
pastebin run jGynJX5n

EDIT: I added some compatibility for CC 1.7, so the display should work on all advanced computers in CC 1.7 and command computers should be able to play audio with the installer above.
Edited by Atenefyr, 29 June 2018 - 04:48 AM.

-DECE-'s Photo -DECE- 30 Jun 2018

Atenefyr, on 29 June 2018 - 12:35 AM, said:

If anyone wants to install Starship without installing everything else that VedroidOS has to offer, I've written a quick program that installs the bare minimum that you need without modifying anything from Starship or VedroidOS.

Here's the installer; it'll save everything in the same directories that VedroidOS does. The wrapper to run Starship outside of VedroidOS will be saved at /starship, and all Starship projects will be saved at /.ds/sys/Starship.apk/Resources.
pastebin run jGynJX5n

EDIT: I added some compatibility for CC 1.7, so the display should work on all advanced computers in CC 1.7 and command computers should be able to play audio with the installer above.

Excellent job. I'll put it into download section (with your name of course), if you don't mind.

-DECE-'s Photo -DECE- 08 Jan 2019

Yeah, after so many years, I finally fixed this stupid bug with wrong colors.