←  Turtle Programs

ComputerCraft | Programmable Computers for Minecraft

»

Ore Collecting Miner - a very advanced min...

BrunoZockt's Photo BrunoZockt 06 Sep 2019

View Postovadex, on 10 July 2019 - 03:56 PM, said:

It looks like the enderchest name might have changed at some point since the item id I see in game differs from what is in the script. in game it's shown as "enderstorage:ender_storage".

Love the prog aside from the fact it never seems to drop off in the chest.

Hi, I must have missed your comment, I'm sorry.
I just finished an hour of figuring out what you wrote me by myself, which annoys me a lot...
I will be changing the code to account for that change!
The dropping off thing seems like it needs some work and I really don't have the time at the moment. I'd be very happy however if somebody else could figure out what's wrong. The relevant function is called "NormalChest", remember to comment-out "update()".
As soon as I find the time I will look into this myself.
Thanks for your kind words!

View Postrenjestoo, on 15 August 2019 - 10:55 AM, said:

View PostBrunoZockt, on 30 July 2019 - 09:32 PM, said:

View Postravensniper72, on 18 July 2019 - 01:51 PM, said:

When I run the program i can get past the update notification but i can't select any menu options. Help.
Did you try using the arrow keys?

@BrunoZockt

I also can't get past the menu options after the update.
I tried WASD, Arrowkeys, left and right mousebuttons
I tried it in a normal turtle (I know... that doesn't work with touch)
and in an advanced turtle.. (I can check the "Dont show anymore" option)
after that, I click on "OK" and then the menu options don't work anymore.

I play in "Minecraft 1.14.4" and I use "cc-tweaked-1.14.4-1.84.0"

Hope you can help me with this information. If you need any other info, let me know.

This one confuses me. If I'm not mistaken this can't be my fault because it's working perfectly fine on minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.12.1 (and likely everything in between).
My theory is that cc-tweaked changed up the keys API but I can't find proper documentation on this. Is there some cc-tweaked dev who has an idea?
When I find the time I'll fiddle around with this and try to find the issue, but if I have to choose between supporting official computercraft and cc-tweaked I'll stick to the official release, sorry.

SquidDev's Photo SquidDev 07 Sep 2019

View PostBrunoZockt, on 06 September 2019 - 06:29 PM, said:

My theory is that cc-tweaked changed up the keys API but I can't find proper documentation on this.
All the key codes changed in 1.13+, as Minecraft replaced LWJGL with GLFW, and trying to patch between the two systems would have been more error-prone. Just switch to using the keys API, rather than hard-coding numbers, and you should be fine.

Also worth noting that blocks no longer have metadata, so your facing detection code will no longer work - you should be able to use block states like in 1.8+.
Edited by SquidDev, 07 September 2019 - 06:08 AM.

BrunoZockt's Photo BrunoZockt 10 Sep 2019

View PostSquidDev, on 07 September 2019 - 06:05 AM, said:

View PostBrunoZockt, on 06 September 2019 - 06:29 PM, said:

My theory is that cc-tweaked changed up the keys API but I can't find proper documentation on this.
All the key codes changed in 1.13+, as Minecraft replaced LWJGL with GLFW, and trying to patch between the two systems would have been more error-prone. Just switch to using the keys API, rather than hard-coding numbers, and you should be fine.

Also worth noting that blocks no longer have metadata, so your facing detection code will no longer work - you should be able to use block states like in 1.8+.

Thank you for the fast reply!
I knew metadata would bite me in the ass someday, I just didn't imagine it to be this way...

Resioku's Photo Resioku 02 Dec 2019

Hi, I had this error pop up https://gyazo.com/3f...7e41213f2b7d47f
It filled its inv, placed the chest I supplied it and crashed like this. Any fixes?

PedroBarbosa's Photo PedroBarbosa 12 Jan 2020

View PostResioku, on 02 December 2019 - 08:55 PM, said:

Hi, I had this error pop up https://gyazo.com/3f...7e41213f2b7d47f
It filled its inv, placed the chest I supplied it and crashed like this. Any fixes?

I have the same error, every time the turtle goes to clean inventory, can you please fix it? Thanks alot