←  Ask a Pro

ComputerCraft | Programmable Computers for Minecraft

»

[SOLVED]Openperipherals wireless Keyboard?...

CreeperGoBoom's Photo CreeperGoBoom 15 Dec 2018

not sure if this is the right spot but.

I am having trouble finding documentation for the Terminal glasses bridge and the Openperipherals Wireless keyboard, does anyone know how to use this thing?

I used to use the terminal glasses bridge all the time (a few years ago) so I seem to have gotten a bit rusty.

Any tips to get me going again?
Edited by CreeperGoBoom, 15 December 2018 - 12:53 PM.

Lupus590's Photo Lupus590 15 Dec 2018

All of the open peripheral documentation can be found in game on any CC computer with the peripheral that you want to see the docs for attached. Look for a docs folder in the root of your CC computer's drive.

Bomb Bloke's Photo Bomb Bloke 15 Dec 2018

Function data's in-game (and is likely best read with apemanzilla's opdoc), but stuff like "how to craft", "how to link", and all that jazz was gone with Mikeemoo's purge of the web documentation.

My guess is that you either right-click or shift-right-click the glasses onto a bridge, or the keyboard onto a computer.

I would say you're better off shifting to Plethora for these sorts of things these days.

CreeperGoBoom's Photo CreeperGoBoom 15 Dec 2018

View PostBomb Bloke, on 15 December 2018 - 11:58 AM, said:

Function data's in-game (and is likely best read with apemanzilla's opdoc), but stuff like "how to craft", "how to link", and all that jazz was gone with Mikeemoo's purge of the web documentation.

My guess is that you either right-click or shift-right-click the glasses onto a bridge, or the keyboard onto a computer.

I would say you're better off shifting to Plethora for these sorts of things these days.

Ugh why is the earliest version only for 1.8.9....

Nevermind.

View PostLupus590, on 15 December 2018 - 11:39 AM, said:

All of the open peripheral documentation can be found in game on any CC computer with the peripheral that you want to see the docs for attached. Look for a docs folder in the root of your CC computer's drive.

Thanks ill keep that in mind

I also found this neat program only after i posted OP.

http://www.computerc...openperipheral/

it's funny, you spend hours looking for something and..just when you ask the question it shows up...oh well [solved]

Thanks Guys :D

Edit Although it still doesn't answer how to use the wireless keyboard, time for some trial and error i suppose
Edited by CreeperGoBoom, 15 December 2018 - 01:34 PM.