←  Suggestions

ComputerCraft | Programmable Computers for Minecraft

»

Cameras!

Jax9123's Photo Jax9123 15 Oct 2012

Now since im on the PS3 (Funny aint it) i had a random idea CAMERAS!!! now since gold computers are added i was thinking ... if you can take a photo and somehow bring it to your computer (maybe convert to color code) might as well make a video camera and have it by frames of images ... crafting recipe maybe 3 gold ignots at the top, 2 in the second row and in the middle of the second row a glass pane and to have a tripod will be a camera at the top ,wood in the middle in the second row and 2 stick at the third row and leave the middle blank... if this gets accepted you could get tv stations,minebook(facebook), etc GIVE ME FEEDBACK on what u guys think :D/>

immibis's Photo immibis 15 Oct 2012

You don't know how often this is suggested. Learn to search.

Jax9123's Photo Jax9123 15 Oct 2012

immibis, on 15 October 2012 - 05:31 AM, said:

You don't know how often this is suggested. Learn to search.
Sorry dude i didnt realize that many people suggested this (seems often) i looked at where the forum page went to 1 then 2 and didnt really see anything for cameras but if this is often then im probably gonna delete it

LiEyWe's Photo LiEyWe 15 Oct 2012

There is already a camera mod called "cameracraft". it is pretty good i think there is no cc_camera or so needed. here is the link: http://www.minecraft...s-in-minecraft/

ChunLing's Photo ChunLing 17 Oct 2012

There is also CCTV, which is probably closer to what he was thinking.

raacer's Photo raacer 02 Nov 2012

i think this would be a good mod / add on i use CCTV allot but computer craft had some good things to be implemented
1) camera id's
2) big screen cameras
3) color monitor (idea i am suggesting after i look through all the ideas)
4) TV stations
5) can add audio
6) can make real tv's that pick up signal from red net

ChunLing's Photo ChunLing 02 Nov 2012

From now on, all camera suggestions should also suggest using the camera to do something else that has been specifically disallowed (like the "cameras that can capture and match a block texture" idea).