←  Operating Systems

ComputerCraft | Programmable Computers for Minecraft

»

SelectOS v.1.4.4 Alpha [ Colours ] [ Progr...

Poll: SelectOS - Poll (63 member(s) have cast votes)

What do you want me to add?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

What do you think of SelectOS

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

What programs do you want?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

Skullblade's Photo Skullblade 20 Feb 2013

View PostTheOriginalBIT, on 19 February 2013 - 08:34 PM, said:

View PostSkullblade, on 19 February 2013 - 08:05 PM, said:

nice copyright notice josh :P
is it really copyrighted?
Clearly haven't used any of my programs before. they all have that notice on the top :P just a fairly generic one I found once, and have used it.

........... maybe. :P
actually i have used a fair amount of your programs but my eyes normally avoid big long wordy comments :P
Quote

theoriginalbit's Photo theoriginalbit 20 Feb 2013

View PostSkullblade, on 20 February 2013 - 04:44 AM, said:

actually i have used a fair amount of your programs but my eyes normally avoid big long wordy comments :P
Well other than the comment at the top, they are normally there to help you :P what have you used?
Quote

Skullblade's Photo Skullblade 20 Feb 2013

View PostTheOriginalBIT, on 20 February 2013 - 04:49 AM, said:

View PostSkullblade, on 20 February 2013 - 04:44 AM, said:

actually i have used a fair amount of your programs but my eyes normally avoid big long wordy comments :P
Well other than the comment at the top, they are normally there to help you :P what have you used?
well most recently the cconfig and the screen saver program. Also patiently waiting for cctube :D
Quote

theoriginalbit's Photo theoriginalbit 20 Feb 2013

View PostSkullblade, on 20 February 2013 - 04:52 AM, said:

well most recently the cconfig and the screen saver program. Also patiently waiting for cctube :D
I know, I know. Its 3am here, and I'm still up doing the guis... the things I do for you guys :P
Quote

Skullblade's Photo Skullblade 20 Feb 2013

View PostTheOriginalBIT, on 20 February 2013 - 04:55 AM, said:

View PostSkullblade, on 20 February 2013 - 04:52 AM, said:

well most recently the cconfig and the screen saver program. Also patiently waiting for cctube :D
I know, I know. Its 3am here, and I'm still up doing the guis... the things I do for you guys :P
i just woke up from staying up to 3 am last night :P
very late
Quote

Engineer's Photo Engineer 26 Feb 2013

Uhhm in the beginning of your code

local tArgs = (...)

should be

local tArgs = {...}
Quote

Skullblade's Photo Skullblade 26 Feb 2013

View PostEngineer, on 26 February 2013 - 07:25 AM, said:

Uhhm in the beginning of your code

local tArgs = (...)

should be

local tArgs = {...}
It doesn't have to be...with this method u only get the 1st arg though
Quote

Engineer's Photo Engineer 26 Feb 2013

View PostSkullblade, on 26 February 2013 - 08:36 AM, said:

View PostEngineer, on 26 February 2013 - 07:25 AM, said:

Uhhm in the beginning of your code

local tArgs = (...)

should be

local tArgs = {...}
It doesn't have to be...with this method u only get the 1st arg though

ooh.. Didnt know that :P
Quote

Skullblade's Photo Skullblade 26 Feb 2013

Now u know :)
Quote

AnthonyD98™'s Photo AnthonyD98™ 26 Feb 2013

I'm glad someone has found use for my codes :)
I'm not really developing SelectOS now.
Quote

AnthonyD98™'s Photo AnthonyD98™ 05 Mar 2013

I was wondering . . . Do you guys think I should start working on SelectOS again?
I've got nothing else to do. xD

If you think I should then I would gladly like to hear any suggestions | Ideas that you can come up with.

Thanks.
Quote