Jump to content




[CC1.41][MC1.2.5] Fuzzy Overhaul Mod-Pack (183 mods)


92 replies to this topic

#1 FuzzyPurp

    Part-Time Ninja

  • Members
  • 510 posts
  • LocationHarlem, NY

Posted 28 January 2012 - 10:26 AM

NEW 1.2.5 MODLIST!! 9/18/2012



http://pastebin.com/MkvU8cSq <----- List here!!!

Also i have my own custom heavily modified Sphax texture pack with the most mod support compiled!
The link never changes, but the pack is updated frequently throught the day
:P/>
Texture Pack Here: (re-uploading)- Last Updated 9/7/2012
64x(128x compiling soon)
Config Pack: http://www.mediafire...m44kzpxjjt2qc65
if you get an error, just tell me - i may have update a config file or too prior to this upload.

OUTDATED! - My 1.2.3 Modlist

http://pastebin.com/k1yJxCU6

BLOCK ID'S
Spoiler

Modloader Full modlist 3/13/2012
Spoiler

Load order via McPatcher
Spoiler

Full jar mods Patch Summary
Spoiler


Sphax PureBD Forums.
Spoiler


#2 FuzzyPurp

    Part-Time Ninja

  • Members
  • 510 posts
  • LocationHarlem, NY

Posted 13 February 2012 - 10:25 PM

Also i have a bunch of mods installed in the jar via MCpatcher. and some mods in the /mods folder which dont use block ids, such as Sneaky Pipes and Logistics Pipes. I'll post a full list shortly.

#3 Etherous

  • New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 11:14 AM

I use Technic. It's pretty kewl

#4 LipJ

  • New Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:34 PM

How long will it take for tekkit to include cc 1.3?

#5 Casper7526

    OG of CC

  • Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:36 PM

Not sure, but you can just install 1.3 yourself ^_^/>

#6 FuzzyPurp

    Part-Time Ninja

  • Members
  • 510 posts
  • LocationHarlem, NY

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:36 PM

My pack has updated alot since this post. Ill update the thread with alot more info.

#7 FuzzyPurp

    Part-Time Ninja

  • Members
  • 510 posts
  • LocationHarlem, NY

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:11 AM

Latest ModList -Updated OP
Spoiler


#8 coolblockj

  • Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:30 AM

CC Holo?
Whats that?

#9 FuzzyPurp

    Part-Time Ninja

  • Members
  • 510 posts
  • LocationHarlem, NY

Posted 28 February 2012 - 07:48 AM

 coolblockj, on 28 February 2012 - 04:30 AM, said:

CC Holo?
Whats that?

A CC-addon using the CC peripheral API. Its a holographic projector :(/>

#10 coolblockj

  • Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:43 PM

 FuzzyPurp, on 28 February 2012 - 07:48 AM, said:

 coolblockj, on 28 February 2012 - 04:30 AM, said:

CC Holo?
Whats that?

A CC-addon using the CC peripheral API. Its a holographic projector :)/>
:(/> Where can i get it?

#11 FuzzyPurp

    Part-Time Ninja

  • Members
  • 510 posts
  • LocationHarlem, NY

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:49 AM

It's in beta..i just have the privilege of testing these new cc-addons until release. And the peripheral library is closed anyway till the peripheral API is actually released by Dan200

#12 FuzzyPurp

    Part-Time Ninja

  • Members
  • 510 posts
  • LocationHarlem, NY

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:26 AM

 Etherous, on 19 February 2012 - 11:14 AM, said:

I use Technic. It's pretty kewl

I'd rather make my own pack to have full control. With Technic you aren't always up to date and i hear alot of mods ae not working as intended inside the pack. Also you're pretty much stuck with what they give you as adding to the pack, throws error from hearsay. I can toggle mods on and off, update and remove any with ease. I myself think Technic i s just a solution for players who dont know how to add mods and solve block id conflicts themselves.

#13 coolblockj

  • Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:45 PM

 FuzzyPurp, on 29 February 2012 - 04:49 AM, said:

It's in beta..i just have the privilege of testing these new cc-addons until release. And the peripheral library is closed anyway till the peripheral API is actually released by Dan200
That sucks... Sounds awesome though! Cant wait.

#14 gknova6

  • New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:59 AM

How did you get all of this to work and with little block ids as well? Could you make a tutorial or do you wana keep it secret? I'm especially curious about how you got the little blocks mod to work with forge

#15 FuzzyPurp

    Part-Time Ninja

  • Members
  • 510 posts
  • LocationHarlem, NY

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:35 AM

 gknova6, on 01 March 2012 - 12:59 AM, said:

How did you get all of this to work and with little block ids as well? Could you make a tutorial or do you wana keep it secret? I'm especially curious about how you got the little blocks mod to work with forge

I use a patch the Casper made for Forge and lil blocks. Not even sure if its still compatible as it was made for Forge 1.32x. But i'll test it tonight.

#16 FuzzyPurp

    Part-Time Ninja

  • Members
  • 510 posts
  • LocationHarlem, NY

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:11 AM

Updating with a new list - similar but not congruent to this one posted now. Only a few moved/removed/updated or whatever - i may add a tutoral d/l links(original mod links ofc) and a how to install etc, if anyone request. Becasue my SSP is banging right now :unsure:/>

#17 FuzzyPurp

    Part-Time Ninja

  • Members
  • 510 posts
  • LocationHarlem, NY

Posted 04 March 2012 - 06:28 AM

New list up, check OP

Added RC mod, uses no block ids, just items and 12 sprites.
Still 20 sprites left to play with.

Edited by FuzzyPurp, 04 March 2012 - 07:47 AM.


#18 FuzzyPurp

    Part-Time Ninja

  • Members
  • 510 posts
  • LocationHarlem, NY

Posted 09 March 2012 - 02:08 AM

Changed title :mellow:/>

#19 Mattzz

  • New Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:39 AM

 FuzzyPurp, on 03 March 2012 - 03:11 AM, said:

-Snip-
i may add a tutoral d/l links(original mod links ofc) and a how to install etc, if anyone request.
-Snip-

would love that :mellow:/> just the mod links though because *Start Rant*(optional stuff to read) install instructions are useless and they always say "delete the META-INF folder" when they should say "Delete the two mojang files in the META-INF folder not the whole thing" because well i have to delete only the two mojang files on my pc (vista) for some reason(better safe than sorry). *End Rant*

#20 FuzzyPurp

    Part-Time Ninja

  • Members
  • 510 posts
  • LocationHarlem, NY

Posted 11 March 2012 - 01:55 AM

 Mattzz, on 09 March 2012 - 07:39 AM, said:

 FuzzyPurp, on 03 March 2012 - 03:11 AM, said:

-Snip-
i may add a tutoral d/l links(original mod links ofc) and a how to install etc, if anyone request.
-Snip-

would love that :mellow:/> just the mod links though because *Start Rant*(optional stuff to read) install instructions are useless and they always say "delete the META-INF folder" when they should say "Delete the two mojang files in the META-INF folder not the whole thing" because well i have to delete only the two mojang files on my pc (vista) for some reason(better safe than sorry). *End Rant*

OK, will do ;)/> and as i said i use MCpatcher - i never manually touch my jar at all. Bad mod installing practice :)/>





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users