ComputerCraft Beta Versions - Download and Discussion (1.74pr37, released June 22nd)

525 replies to this topic

#521 Bomb Bloke

Hobbyist Coder

• Moderators
  • 7,099 posts
  • LocationTasmania (AU)

Posted 12 June 2015 - 10:34 AM

Just throwing out a guess, haven't really played around with moving players via pistons, but maybe it's just not so obvious due to the speed at which pistons move. Turtles are relatively sedate.

#522 SquidDev

Frickin' laser beams | Resident Necromancer

• Members
  • 1,427 posts
  • LocationDoes anyone put something serious here?

Posted 29 June 2015 - 08:28 PM

I was working on updating CCTweaks to 1.7.4, and I noticed that the timeout length was increased to 7 seconds instead, just wondering what prompted that?

#523 Lego Stax

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • LocationThe dark depths of the web

Posted 05 August 2015 - 12:25 AM

Are there any plans to port CC to 1.8? Or is Dan just going to go straight for 1.9, since the update is around the corner and all.

#524 Bomb Bloke

Hobbyist Coder

• Moderators
  • 7,099 posts
  • LocationTasmania (AU)

Posted 05 August 2015 - 10:52 PM

As far as we've been told, Dan's plans are to polish off development of Redirection, then perhaps to do a bit more work on his secret project. It's unlikely we'll see ComputerCraft ported to a different MineCraft version for at -the very least- a couple of months, but you never know.

#525 ElvishJerricco

• Members
  • 803 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 10:10 PM

View PostLego Stax, on 05 August 2015 - 12:25 AM, said:

Are there any plans to port CC to 1.8? Or is Dan just going to go straight for 1.9, since the update is around the corner and all.

1.9 isn't exactly right around the corner. Mojang's release might be, but it will be quite a while before Forge is updated, and CC relies on Forge.

#526 Lego Stax

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • LocationThe dark depths of the web

Posted 06 August 2015 - 11:22 PM

View PostBomb Bloke, on 05 August 2015 - 10:52 PM, said:

As far as we've been told, Dan's plans are to polish off development of Redirection, then perhaps to do a bit more work on his secret project. It's unlikely we'll see ComputerCraft ported to a different MineCraft version for at -the very least- a couple of months, but you never know.

Thanks Bomb Bloke. I guess I'll stick to being hopeful.

View PostElvishJerricco, on 06 August 2015 - 10:10 PM, said:

View PostLego Stax, on 05 August 2015 - 12:25 AM, said:

1.9 isn't exactly right around the corner. Mojang's release might be, but it will be quite a while before Forge is updated, and CC relies on Forge.

That's true. However, the Forge team will likely start work on it right away after Mojang makes an official release, granted they're not busy doing other things.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users