The Two Door Controller

Created by: a1fonzo

Hello everyone,

Current Verison: 1.1

Features:
+Support for one or two doors
+Two modes - Player Detect and Toggle
-Toggle simply toggles the doors up or down
-Player Detect will detect when a player is nearby and open or close, can also be locked closed - Requires some sort of mod that supplies a player detector that can emit a redstone signal
+Configurable peripherals - Put your monitor, router, player detecter, etc. where you want them)
+Touch-screen monitor - Right-clicking the door's button opens or closes the respective door
+Functional display - Display changes colors as the doors open and close

Version History:
Spoiler

Planned Features:
Spoiler

Pictures
Spoiler

Installation
Spoiler

If you have any problems with the installation or the program in general, please post something here so that i can address it. Also any criticisms or suggestions are gladly accepted.

Pastebin Links
doorControl: http://pastebin.com/FEbBLuya
door: http://pastebin.com/LeSwRDeW

Thank you.

Edited by a1fonzo, 08 February 2014 - 03:54 PM.

#2 a1fonzo

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:54 PM

Hello everyone,

I have decided to take on the task of taking this code that i have initially wrote and expanding it to what I have outlined in the Plans for the Future section of the initial post.

Thank you.

#3 a1fonzo

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 01:55 PM

Updated the code:
v1.0.1 - Updated forum post, optimized code (for now), added comments, fixed a bug that caused a delay with the update of the monitor

#4 a1fonzo

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:55 PM

Update:
v1.1 - Now supports 1 or 2 doors, supports toggle mode or player detect for both doors, supports the ability to change what sides things are on, updated forum post

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users