udo - A Pocket Todo List

28 replies to this topic

#1 Zambonie

• Members
  • 477 posts
  • LocationSpring Hill, Fl

Posted 05 April 2014 - 06:13 PM

Since I've noticed this topic, I've noticed a couple of nifty programs pop around. And since I apparently haven't made a public program in a while ( I proboly only have my OS out there, that's all even.) I decided I would make a nice program for the community, a Todo list w/ multiple Todos and completly customization for your Todos.

I Introduce, udo.

This is a Todo list were you dont just start it, check it and add and delete, this is one where you have the ability to choose your style, and have multiple Todo lists for your need. Comes w/ a pretty fancy Gui, and planning to change a little in the future.

Screenshots:
Spoiler

To be in the Next Update:
Spoiler

How to get it:

On your MC client, make sure you have HTTP Enabled.

Go into your pocket Computer and type:
pastebin get LKguNrXk udo
Then run it.

How To use it:
Spoiler

Edited by Zambonie, 05 April 2014 - 06:13 PM.

#2 TheMrIron2

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:44 AM

I like this To-Do list. uDo could be like a portable "Notes" app, like on Phones. :P

#3 Zambonie

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 01:35 PM

Thanks. Me and someone else are actually working on a nifty os, which is bassicly iOS in a PDA. This is already included w/ it, and it works nicley.

#4 apemanzilla

• Members
  • 1,421 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:31 PM

At the current time, 1/3 of the programs in this section are all todo lists.

Get your popcorn people!

#5 6677

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • LocationCambridgeshire, England

Posted 07 April 2014 - 09:46 PM

View PostApemanzilla, on 07 April 2014 - 08:31 PM, said:

Get your popcorn people!
They'll turn into the pocket equivalent of a door lock sooner or later

#6 Csstform

• Members
  • 410 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.

Posted 07 April 2014 - 10:39 PM

View Post6677, on 07 April 2014 - 09:46 PM, said:

View PostApemanzilla, on 07 April 2014 - 08:31 PM, said:

Get your popcorn people!
They'll turn into the pocket equivalent of a door lock sooner or later
xD

Did I tell you about the pocket door lock I wad making?

JK

#7 viveleroi

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 04:35 AM

Doesn't seem to work right with 1.58, since that build doesn't have pocket comps I tried it on a normal advanced comp. Everything worked except adding a new task, nothing seems to show. I want 1.6 ;(

#8 Zambonie

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:16 PM

Its avalible for download, its been out for a long time now unless you have some reason your computer can't run it or something.
I'm planning to release 1.1 In a bit (Maybe today or the over this week), featuring more color settings and sending your Todo to a computer to display on a monitor or comp.

#9 Mc Fow1er

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 04:40 PM

I have an idea that you could add, well more two but still it's an idea none the less. Why not make it able to upload/download todo lists for a defined website of the users choice (like dropbox if possible), and also why not make it able to upload/download from a file server in the world, as if you make a small databank program you can make more programs that use said database program. That was 3 wasn't it, oh who cares it's still ideas none the less.

#10 Mitchfizz05

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, Australia

Posted 23 August 2014 - 05:32 PM

Gee, I love the GUI... it looks so beautiful... :D

#11 RepeaterCreeper

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 11:39 PM

View PostZambonie, on 05 April 2014 - 06:13 PM, said:

Since I've noticed this topic, I've noticed a couple of nifty programs pop around. And since I apparently haven't made a public program in a while ( I proboly only have my OS out there, that's all even.) I decided I would make a nice program for the community, a Todo list w/ multiple Todos and completly customization for your Todos.

I Introduce, udo.

This is a Todo list were you dont just start it, check it and add and delete, this is one where you have the ability to choose your style, and have multiple Todo lists for your need. Comes w/ a pretty fancy Gui, and planning to change a little in the future.

Screenshots:
Spoiler

Spoiler

How to get it:

Then run it.

How To use it:
Spoiler

Can you make it so we can delete our todo files? Cause I can't delete my main TODO list where all my sub-todo things are located.

#12 Zambonie

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 12:02 AM

View PostRepeaterCreeper, on 07 September 2014 - 11:39 PM, said:

I Introduce, udo.

Screenshots:
Spoiler

Spoiler

How to get it:

Then run it.

How To use it:
Spoiler

Can you make it so we can delete our todo files? Cause I can't delete my main TODO list where all my sub-todo things are located.

Yes, Sure. I tried to implement this feature before, Though for some reason I didn't get it through for some reason I guess.
I will revive the project tomorrow, With a couple of new features I have in mind :)

#13 pingwel

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 04:57 PM

Not sure if its possible but why not try and do so you can sort of print it to a monitor or send it between devices ? so that you sort of can see the same list with more players / teammates

#14 willwac

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 07:02 PM

Also, please make exiting the program easier.
And, could you create a default color scheme to use, so we don't have to manually choose our colors?

#15 TechedZombie

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationIA, USA

Posted 15 February 2015 - 09:59 PM

View PostZambonie, on 06 April 2014 - 01:35 PM, said:

Thanks. Me and someone else are actually working on a nifty os, which is bassicly iOS in a PDA. This is already included w/ it, and it works nicley.
OMG! I 100% Back that idea. Please Make a slide to Unlock thing! :P

View Postpingwel, on 24 October 2014 - 04:57 PM, said:

Not sure if its possible but why not try and do so you can sort of print it to a monitor or send it between devices ? so that you sort of can see the same list with more players / teammates
With rednet my good peep... REDNET! and a lot of it!

Edited by Cranium, 16 February 2015 - 02:30 AM.

#16 alex82

• New Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationIn a minecraft world coding

Posted 21 April 2015 - 02:32 PM

Awesome!

#17 cygnis

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 09 May 2015 - 10:08 PM

Love the look and feel of the program, but it doesn't seem to let me add any tasks. I make a new list, hit the +, and no dialog is visible. Furthermore, when I type an item and hit enter, the UI behaves like it added the item but no item is visible on the screen. Examining the file in the TodoFiles directory indicates it has added the item, it just won't display.

#18 parzzival

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 03:34 PM

Since I've noticed this topic, I've noticed a couple of nifty programs pop around. And since I apparently haven't made a public program in a while ( I proboly only have my OS out there, that's all even.) I decided I would make a nice program for the community, a Todo list w/ multiple Todos and completly customization for your Todos. I Introduce, udo. This is a Todo list were you dont just start it, check it and add and delete, this is one where you have the ability to choose your style, and have multiple Todo lists for your need. Comes w/ a pretty fancy Gui, and planning to change a little in the future. Screenshots:
Spoiler
Spoiler
How to get it: On your MC client, make sure you have HTTP Enabled. Go into your pocket Computer and type:
Then run it. How To use it:
Spoiler

Could you somehow sync multiple pocket computers together? Could you also send it to a monitor?

#19 cygnis

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 12 September 2015 - 12:48 AM

I'm actually getting an error with this code whenever I try to create a list. It gives me:

udo:140: attempt to compare nil with number

#20 HPWebcamAble

• Members
  • 933 posts
  • LocationWeb Development

Posted 12 September 2015 - 01:07 AM

View Postcygnis, on 12 September 2015 - 12:48 AM, said:

I'm actually getting an error with this code whenever I try to create a list. It gives me:

udo:140: attempt to compare nil with number

Looks like Zambonie hasn't been around since August 30

Do you have to hit a key (on your keyboard) to make a new list?
That would probably cause an error.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users