1.62 Game crash when i place monitors together

3 replies to this topic

#1 K-Lys

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 03:00 AM

Hi everyone, i'm not realy good in english but i have problems with computercraft 1.62 . When i place monitors together the game is crashing. I'm on the same world till minecraft 1.5.2 and i upgrade my game to 1.6.4 and computercraft is the only mod i have problem with it, i've reinstall everyting but nothing work with computercraft.

Spoiler

#2 Bomb Bloke

Hobbyist Coder

• Moderators
  • 7,099 posts
  • LocationTasmania (AU)

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:04 AM

The crash is actually occurring within one of your video card driver's files - atio6axx.dll, older versions of which are notorious for doing this. Start out by attempting to update it, list out the model if you get stuck.

Edit: Or rather, list out the model and current driver version if you get stuck. Can't forget that. DxDiag can give you both.

Edited by Bomb Bloke, 07 April 2014 - 09:26 AM.

#3 K-Lys

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:25 AM

i have the lastest drivers from the windows updates, i try with catalyst drivers and its the same thing, maybe i need to get a new card, i have a ATI Radeon X1550. I can't go on the dxdiag, the box where i need to click is gray.

#4 Bomb Bloke

Hobbyist Coder

• Moderators
  • 7,099 posts
  • LocationTasmania (AU)

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:28 AM

If you simply go to Windows Update, or download the "latest Catalyst pack", there's a good chance you won't end up with the latest driver.

Best I can make out this specific download should give you the latest one available for your setup (Windows 7 64bit on a desktop system, is that right?), so give that a try. Again, it's possible that even that latest driver for your card is bugged (seeing as it was released years ago), so no promises, but I'll hope for the best. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users