Void/Skyblock Platform Builder

1 reply to this topic

#1 reteo

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 07:36 PM

If there's one thing I like, it's making bases in Mystcraft Void worlds. However, that is tempered by the fact that falling in this kind of world is... well, not pleasant, to say the least.

So, I made a turtle program that will make a platform of any size within the ability of 15 slots to provide. Once the platform is done, the turtle will return to its starting position, and turn back to its original facing, ready for pickup. Yes, this is another platform script.

I also added logic to ensure the turtle would dig through obstacles; this can make it useful in expanding an existing void base, but be careful not to keep any important machinery within its field of work.

Additionally, it will check its inventory and fuel before it begins. If there is not enough fuel or materials, it will tell you how much more is needed, and if there isn't enough room in its inventory for the platform you want to make, it will let you know, and do nothing more. I wanted to make sure this script would not do anything to risk stranding the turtle beyond recovery.

To install the script, simply type:

pastebin get Y0VJ1QtF <your name choice>

...in the turtle screen. I personally choose the name "plane".

Then, launch it using the width (side to side) and depth (front to back) as parameters:

plane 30 30

NOTE: Since the turtle only uses the materials in its storage, the maximum size it can manage for a perfectly square platform is 30x30.

Wellp, I hope someone else finds this useful!

#2 TheGreekMan2

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:13 PM

add an ender chest restocking function so you can make a platform bigger than 30x30 if you need an outline check out my turtle program http://www.computerc...imeter-program/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users