[CCU3] Computercraft University 3 - We Are Open!

help computer utility

148 replies to this topic

#1 iAd4m

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 01:19 AM

Posted Image

COMPUTERCRAFT UNIVERSITY

MC.ADAMDUKE.COM

http://adamduke.com

Random User
Forums -> General -> Servers
computercraft.info

Dear Random User:
Congratulations! I am pleased to inform you of your admission to Computercraft University for as long as you wish to learn and further your skills in Computercraft!

Your admission to CCU is evidence of the Admissions Committee's confidence in your potential, as well as recognition of your fine scholastic achievement and unique personal qualities. We believe you have much to contribute to the intellectual vitality and diversity which characterize Computercraft University.

As the leading student-centered research university, Computercraft University is committed to giving you the very best education available. Our faculty continue to find new and innovative ways to combine research and teaching, involving undergraduates at all levels. Small classes, intensive advising, active learning through research and the high quality of residential campus life provide an exciting productive learning environment.

The directions to get to campus first require you to stop by files.minecraftforge.net and install Minecraft Forge, and then hop down to the downloads sections on computercraft.info and download Computercraft. Our address is mc.adamduke.com. We are working on getting everything setup for your individual learning experience.

Adam Duke,
Dean.
MKLegoMan - Director of Admissions

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by iAd4m, 04 August 2014 - 08:27 PM.

#2 DD008

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:41 AM

First comment and btw i want to join! SOO AWESOME!

#3 epicowner97

• Validating
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 03:22 PM

definitely want to join hope the server is going online soon

#4 Abelatox

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 04 June 2014 - 07:03 PM

I really wanna be in, i need to learn haha.

#5 Zee

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:51 AM

I was here for CCU1 and CCU2, and, honestly, I don't think it'll work, but I'll teach a class either way. Maybe we'll finally have a regular schedule.

#6 Skraay

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 06:05 PM

I'm in, could be fun :)
How am I going to know the steps to go through in order to join ?

#7 MKlegoman357

• Members
  • 1,170 posts
  • LocationKaunas, Lithuania

Posted 05 June 2014 - 07:24 PM

Nice :D

"Yet another attempt at ComputerCraft University..." - probably this is what many people think right now, but it's certainly not me!

View PostZee, on 05 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

I was here for CCU1 and CCU2, and, honestly, I don't think it'll work, but I'll teach a class either way. Maybe we'll finally have a regular schedule.

Don't remember anyone with a username "Zee" being a teacher in CCU2, though. Also, schedules in CCU2 were made by teachers them selves.

Also, about CCU and CCU2 fails, there were classes, more in CCU, but in CCU2 there had been a few classes by Zambonie too, I recorded almost all of his classes, still have those videos. In CCU2, the plan was to record every class and put them on YouTube for others to watch and learn.

I would be glad to help the server. Send me a PM if you need a coder or a builder!

~LEGO

#8 iAd4m

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 09:09 PM

View PostSkraay, on 05 June 2014 - 06:05 PM, said:

I'm in, could be fun :)
How am I going to know the steps to go through in order to join ?

Just check the schedule and join the server when the class you want to do is open!

#9 Zambonie

• Members
  • 477 posts
  • LocationSpring Hill, Fl

Posted 06 June 2014 - 02:26 AM

Me, Turtle[Kitten] and iAd4m are currently building the campus :) We started not to long ago.
For today We Got this:
Spoiler

Stay Tuned :)

#10 Slash0mega

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 02:43 AM

i got exited for ccu2 server that never got off the ground, i wish you luck in getting this going,

if it dose get started i would like to join

#11 MKlegoman357

• Members
  • 1,170 posts
  • LocationKaunas, Lithuania

Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:07 AM

Shouldn't the title say [CCU3] not [CC3]? :P And the mod's name, ComputerCraft, is written without a space in between the words. Nice job on the spawn BTW :D.

Edited by MKlegoman357, 06 June 2014 - 08:10 AM.

#12 BlockSmith

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 04:54 PM

Sign me up. Building, coding, learning, teaching, ideas, whatever you need. I just like making things fun in my downtime.

#13 Csstform

• Members
  • 410 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.

Posted 06 June 2014 - 05:38 PM

I can put together a little lightshot video going over some basics. PM me or find me on IRC if you want stuffs.

#14 KredosRyze

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 05:42 PM

I really find this interesting, it's different from all the other servers and it's kinda like rp. I would love to join. Not to teach but to learn.

#15 Scratchthatguys

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 07:15 PM

I would like to join. I'm mainly a lurker on this forum, but I'm pretty skilled with Lua; I do a little Love2D, computercraft, and native Lua in my spare time.

#16 Zee

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:14 PM

View PostMKlegoman357, on 05 June 2014 - 07:24 PM, said:

Nice :D

"Yet another attempt at ComputerCraft University..." - probably this is what many people think right now, but it's certainly not me!

View PostZee, on 05 June 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Don't remember anyone with a username "Zee" being a teacher in CCU2, though. Also, schedules in CCU2 were made by teachers them selves.

Also, about CCU and CCU2 fails, there were classes, more in CCU, but in CCU2 there had been a few classes by Zambonie too, I recorded almost all of his classes, still have those videos. In CCU2, the plan was to record every class and put them on YouTube for others to watch and learn.

I would be glad to help the server. Send me a PM if you need a coder or a builder!

~LEGO

I wasn't Zee during CCU2, and I wasn't a teacher.
I was a student.

Maybe this time we'll finally be successful.

#17 Csstform

• Members
  • 410 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:48 PM

View PostZee, on 06 June 2014 - 10:14 PM, said:

Maybe this time we'll finally be successful.
/offtopic
New favorite quote. :D

#18 Zambonie

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:42 AM

Who can remember these from CCU1? :)
Posted Image

Spoiler

Edited by Zambonie, 07 June 2014 - 01:42 AM.

#19 Zambonie

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 11:34 PM

New Big Dorm Building :)
Posted Image

Comes with 48 Fairly sized dorms and one fully functioning Elevator :)

#20 KredosRyze

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 11:38 PM

View PostZambonie, on 07 June 2014 - 11:34 PM, said:

New Big Dorm Building :)
Posted Image

Comes with 48 Fairly sized dorms and one fully functioning Elevator :)
I'd love to help build :lol: :lol: :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users