Security Suite V2.1.2 PDA Support For Remote Control

utility computer

77 replies to this topic

#41 micmou

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 12:58 AM

I had another suggestion for all of you range detector's and keycard locks.

I think you should implement clearance inheritance. Like at a military base level 1 cant enter level 2. Or a worded example Orange cant enter a Red area. Or the ability to customize.

Also you should add a inverter for the proximity detector so if Orange tried to enter Red which wouldn't be authorized it would emit a signal on one side.

One more suggestion a lockdown system either through rednet or a redstone signal so say I have a missile base and There is an intruder I can disable all of the security programs or an override from remote location say I am in my secret lab and my friend is at front door I can let him in maybe through a wireless computer or through a switch or an advanced control panel.

#42 micmou

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:26 AM

Just curious if you were going to be making any progress on this I hate to bump a old thread but I had an other idea for your program to add a smart home control system like auto doors and lights and stuff like that and marine a remote control system and a master server for your programs like pocket computers to find where they are in the system

#43 hbomb79

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • LocationOrewa, New Zealand

Posted 16 December 2014 - 11:15 PM

View Postmicmou, on 15 December 2014 - 04:26 AM, said:

Just curious if you were going to be making any progress on this I hate to bump a old thread but I had an other idea for your program to add a smart home control system like auto doors and lights and stuff like that and marine a remote control system and a master server for your programs like pocket computers to find where they are in the system

Hi, I have been away from CC for a while just doing other stuff, Primarily my website, Although I am back into it now, your idea has sparked my interest, Thanks for showing support, I will begin on a wireless control system now, It will take a while, but hopefully it turns out the way you envisioned

#44 micmou

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 12:04 AM

I know you've had some trouble of testing if you need any help testing anything just post here or message me on the forums in a private message and I can help you test or anything like that

#45 ByteMe

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, Australia

Posted 17 December 2014 - 05:08 AM

The ability to disable certain aspects of the reactor would be nice. Such as a option to self destruct :D.

#46 hbomb79

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:10 AM

@micmou Thanks, I will let you know

@ByteMe personally I dont know why you want to disable parts of it as all parts are required for it to function, As far as I know bigreactors cannot explode

Just out of curiosity how many of you guys are using this program? Just let me know via personal message, If you have any issues or requests then let me know and ill address them in the next update.

View Postmicmou, on 04 November 2014 - 12:58 AM, said:

I had another suggestion for all of you range detector's and keycard locks.

I think you should implement clearance inheritance. Like at a military base level 1 cant enter level 2. Or a worded example Orange cant enter a Red area. Or the ability to customize.

Also you should add a inverter for the proximity detector so if Orange tried to enter Red which wouldn't be authorized it would emit a signal on one side.

One more suggestion a lockdown system either through rednet or a redstone signal so say I have a missile base and There is an intruder I can disable all of the security programs or an override from remote location say I am in my secret lab and my friend is at front door I can let him in maybe through a wireless computer or through a switch or an advanced control panel.

You could do that as is. Simply have the keycard only registered on certain computers, The proximity lock already has an invalid output, If you are not on the whitelist it will emit a redstone signal on the side you specify during setup. The final option is a work in progress (skype)

#47 Cyco

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 08:06 PM

Whoa. This makes me want to just install this on all my security comps. Props to you for this sexy looking program.

#48 hbomb79

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 11:51 PM

View PostCyco, on 18 December 2014 - 08:06 PM, said:

Whoa. This makes me want to just install this on all my security comps. Props to you for this sexy looking program.

Thanks a bunch!

With that I bring you version 2.1.1

Changelog:
+ New Program: remoteControl
* Fixed element API, Reactor Program
* Fixed many graphical glitches
- Bug reporting, A spammer has posted 699 issues... I will relaunch once I have completed CRC32

I hope you guys enjoy, Thanks so much for the positive energy, Any ideas??? Let me know

#49 ByteMe

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, Australia

Posted 19 December 2014 - 12:02 AM

My idea is that you can set a ranged area (possibly drawing it on a monitor?) And if someones goes into it, it sends a message to your pda; would be great on servers. :D

#50 hbomb79

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 12:07 AM

So like the proximity detector, but rather than redstone a rednet message... If PDA beeps and vibrates become a thing then I will be doing this!

Thanks

I am thinking about adding PDA support to the remoteControl program... although it will be very difficult and will take a while... What do you guys think?

I am currently adding pocket support, with that you can talk to the master and control clients via a PDA!

Progress:
PDA Communicates Through Master PC and Executes Commands
Some visuals are ready for PDA, Most are not
APIs Are Transferred Correctly
PDA Downloads Client List From Master, Stays uptodate with master, you dont have to register anything on the PDA
DONE!

Edited by Hbomb_79, 19 December 2014 - 04:10 AM.

#51 hbomb79

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 04:11 AM

You can now use PDAs to control your clients via your master, Extending your range and security, simply use the normal setup of a master and client and then use the settings page to setup PDA access!!

If you need any help setting up then please let me know

#52 micmou

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 03:51 AM

I love your programs and that you are taking the time to implement my suggestions and I know you enjoy doing it as you have done almost all of them <3

Here is another suggestion list for you
- Add an extra layer to your security system to authenticate from a server with a salt password system or response
- A GPS location to prevent hacking of wireless systems with fixed points
- A remain in motion control system to goto a GPS location or control with a PDA
- A Advanced Monitor That you can create custom buttons to control Redstone outputs or remote clients Click the corners where you want the button
- A little unorthodox suggestion a Pentesting application
- A base Monitoring System with a action system (OpenPeriph Mostly Required)
- A OpenPeriph Glasses system to display info
- A Player Inventory Manager System to possibly stock Items on request
- This can be used in Conjunction with base monitoring as you can get a list and search said list on A AE system or logistics pipe system and then use a PDA to request said Items

Edited by micmou, 20 December 2014 - 03:53 AM.

#53 hbomb79

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 09:24 AM

New file transfer: http://www.computerc...-file-transfer/

The program will be added to the boot menu ( [alt] on startup ) so you can transfer files. Even entire directories are transferable!

Edited by Hbomb_79, 07 April 2015 - 04:24 AM.

#54 hbomb79

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 09:12 PM

NEXT UPDATE:

- Multple user and passwords support for Digital lock (Will require re configuration)
- CCDrop added to boot menu
- Hashing for error reporter

ANY Program suggestions? let me know

#55 hbomb79

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 09:34 PM

View Postmicmou, on 20 December 2014 - 03:51 AM, said:

I love your programs and that you are taking the time to implement my suggestions and I know you enjoy doing it as you have done almost all of them <3

Here is another suggestion list for you
- Add an extra layer to your security system to authenticate from a server with a salt password system or response
- A GPS location to prevent hacking of wireless systems with fixed points
- A remain in motion control system to goto a GPS location or control with a PDA
- A Advanced Monitor That you can create custom buttons to control Redstone outputs or remote clients Click the corners where you want the button
- A little unorthodox suggestion a Pentesting application
- A base Monitoring System with a action system (OpenPeriph Mostly Required)
- A OpenPeriph Glasses system to display info
- A Player Inventory Manager System to possibly stock Items on request
- This can be used in Conjunction with base monitoring as you can get a list and search said list on A AE system or logistics pipe system and then use a PDA to request said Items

Thanks for your suggestions, when I get my PC back I am going to start dynaGraphic (My take on oeeds bedrock) hopefully it will help me program more advanced programs. I will then consider starting on hbombOS. If that goes well then this program suite may be implemented into the OS.

#56 shadowminer_55

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationMars, Sol, Milky Way Galaxy

Posted 04 January 2015 - 10:22 PM

You should really add an option for light doors. It would also be cool if you added support for redstone output to multiple sides.

#57 mariodk

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:52 AM

is it possible to use this as a player detector?
emit a redstone signel if a player(any player) stays on a block and stop the redstone signel if no player on that block(cant use pressure plate and the modpack i am in dont have secret room mod so no pressure plate as a whole block instead of top of a block)
also is it possible to use this on a server but not as a admin that is able to change the serverĀ“s files but just as a normal player?

#58 hbomb79

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 11:32 AM

UPDATE:

+ Begun support for HexAlarm (New security program that is in progress: http://harryfelton.w...et/HexAlarm.php)

* Fixed button API not responding to clicks on boot menu screen after an update in progress fails.

NOTE: Stay in touch with me and my progress on Lua and other programming projects via my new blog (Custom using PHP, please report any bugs to me via the contact button on the site).

TODO:
- Support for multiple redstone output sides
- Additional options for remote control
- Improved RangeLock program (Rewritten)
- Inbuilt Support for CCDrop (File Transfer)

Cya guys next time

Edited by Hbomb_79, 05 April 2015 - 11:34 AM.

#59 hbomb79

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 11:51 AM

Any suggestions? For the love of GOD tell me them.. NOW!

No but seriously, if you have any suggestions, questions or issues post them here immediately, ensure that any life threatening situation is ignored while you post your suggestion/issue/question/whatever.

#60 TheEisbaer

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 02:08 PM

On FTB Infinity the OpenPDetect program throws an error in line 363, it's because they changed getPlayerNames() to getPlayers() and the UUID is maybe messing it up too.

I kinda fixed it:
function checkScanner()
	allowPlayer = false
denyPlayer = false
	nearbyPlayers = Sensor.getPlayerNames()
if nearbyPlayers then

for i=1,#nearbyPlayers do
tempname=nearbyPlayers[i]

for j=1,#current.settings.WhiteList do
   if current.settings.WhiteList[j]==tempname.name then
	  openSide()
   allowPlayer = true
	else
	  if not allowPlayer then
		openAlarmSide()
	 denyPlayer = true
   end
	end
  end
   end
end
scanPlayers = os.startTimer(0.5)
if denyPlayer or allowPlayer then return true else return false end
end

Maybe a few "end"s are missing but it work for me now :)

EDIT: Fancied the code a bit, it now support any number of whitelisted users, thanks to a friend.
http://ideone.com/vQ2B06 for better "tabbing"
EDIT2: Fancied even more

Edited by TheEisbaer, 05 April 2015 - 07:35 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users