[1.7.10][Survival][Custom Pack][Small Community] Minewars 4

7 replies to this topic

#1 Croft3r

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 23 November 2014 - 04:50 AM

​(Under Maintenance! Check website for details.)
Posted Image
The place where you can build, program, and have fun! www.minewarsgaming.info

Posted Image

1. Be nice
2. No griefing
3. No spamming
4. No advertising
5. No using mods such as x-ray mod, hack mods, etc…
6. Do not ask admins for spawning items or for things such as that (Including asking for OP)
7. Admins have the right to create rules on the spot if they deem something inappropriate, ask for Kingkeisler or Croft3r to contest the rule if you think it is wrong.
8. Report any bugs or crashes (You won't be banned if you don't we just highly request you tell us so we can fix it)

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Mumble is a voice chatting program much like programs, TeamSpeak and Ventrilo. It allows you to talk with other people, browse different chat channels, and even create your own if you become a member. Mumble is very easy to setup and use, just follow the instructions below.
1. Go to mumble.com and download and install mumble for your operating system.
2. After installing, open the audio wizard, Configuration > Audio Wizard, and follow the instructions.
3. Next create a certificate, do this by going to Configuration > Certificate Wizard, and follow the instructions.
4. After you have that setup, go to Server > Connect > Add New..., and enter the following information

a. Label: MineWars

b. Address: atl-voice.fragnet.net

c. Port: 64850

5. Now hit “OK” then “Connect”, if a dialog pops up informing you of our certificate then please hit “Yes”.
6. You should now be connected to our main lobby, to visit other channels double click them to join, some channels, such as the private rooms, can’t be joined without a password or rank.
7. If you need any more help then please ask our members, or staff.

Posted Image

1. Visit our website and download the MineWars 4 modpack and install it using technic launcher.
2. Get the IP, mc.minewarsgaming.info, from the information page of the website.
3. Launch the modpack with technic launcher then join.

Posted Image

MineWars 4 is a modpack based on technology and industry that is designed to be fun and easy to use. It is a modpack that allows anyone of any skill level to play and have fun. The modpack currently has about 80 mods and is designed to be lighter than normal large modpacks.
Please +1 our modpack on Technic so we can grow our modpacks popularity

Posted Image

(Specs form: http://goo.gl/forms/qBOCWkg3rp)
(Detailed Specs: http://goo.gl/0dBI4Z)
(Permissions: http://goo.gl/1knwH3)

Minimum Specs (These are the lowest tested, if your specs are less then below then tell us):
Processor: Intel Pentium B960 dual core 2.2GHz or equivalent
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics Sandy Bridge (Intel HD Graphics 2000 Overclocked) or equivalent
RAM: 2 GB
Disk Space: 1 GB

Install Instructions:
First: Right click and copy the following link to your clipboard:
http://www.technicpa...pack/minewars-4
Second: Open Technic Launcher and on the left side scroll until you see "Add New Pack" and click it.
Third: Paste in the copied URL and hit "Add Modpack".
Fourth: Hit "Play" and it will download and launch the MineWars Universe pack. This will also update the pack if any updates are out for download.

Edited by Croft3r, 18 January 2015 - 06:04 AM.

#2 scj643

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 09:10 PM

I play on this server all the time and I love it. It's friendly and with the mods not much is disabled. I would recommend anyone that isn't staying under a rock to join.

#3 LDDestroier

• Members
  • 1,095 posts
  • LocationACDC Town

Posted 23 November 2014 - 11:15 PM

View Postscj643, on 23 November 2014 - 09:10 PM, said:

I play on this server all the time and I love it. It's friendly and with the mods not much is disabled. I would recommend anyone that isn't staying under a rock to join.

Hey, my rock is very cozy, thank you.

#4 epicowner97

• Validating
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 09:26 PM

Posted Image

But really, I like the server very much :)

#5 Phoenix323

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 15 December 2014 - 02:22 AM

Minecraft forge keeps crashing technic but i do not no if it would work in the normal launcher

#6 tony1485

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 18 December 2014 - 03:42 PM

Hello there

Are you still looking for players? If yes, what mod do you use in your modpack? I couldn't find a list or anything without downloading the entire pack.

See you

#7 PossieTV

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 04:20 AM

This server is really cool! More people should be on it.

#8 Croft3r

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 23 December 2014 - 03:16 AM

View Posttony1485, on 18 December 2014 - 03:42 PM, said:

Hello there

Are you still looking for players? If yes, what mod do you use in your modpack? I couldn't find a list or anything without downloading the entire pack.

See you

We are looking for more players. We were planning to possibly shut down if we don't get enough players by the 3rd. However if we can get enough active members we will be fine. Also if you want to find a list of all of our mods check our permissions. It has a list of every mod in the pack.

View PostPhoenix323, on 15 December 2014 - 02:22 AM, said:

Minecraft forge keeps crashing technic but i do not no if it would work in the normal launcher

If you can try and post your log files to pastebin and PM them to me. Also can you reproduce the crash each time?

Edited by Croft3r, 23 December 2014 - 03:17 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users