NFAUtil

1 reply to this topic

#1 Rougeminner

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 06:31 AM

I Got Stuck with a problem of animations .nfa

I got stuck just recently with one of my codes that i was hoping to put an animation for almost all of the user interface so i decided to give the .nfa file extension from NpaintPro a try, with out looking for a way to play the animation outside of NpaintPro i dove in and created more and more animations until i was done then i realized i couldn't play them because paintuils is static and can't display the nfa file format because of its structure so i started asking around for code, with my luck i didn't find any at all. so i decided to ask on the IRC for some help on string recognition to help sort out the frames in the structure 2 hours later i have NFAL (.NFA loader) in short download this to play animations inside your code, its very simple to understand and you dont have to call clear every time you want to play the next from here is some example code
os.loadAPI("NFAL")
NFAL.loadAnim("foo/bar.nfa")
NFAL.setFrameRate(.3)
NFAL.drawAnimFrame()

​walla you have a playing animation

NOTE: This is a Very early pre-realease please be constructive with your posts. if you have any ideas send them in i would be glad to look over them. Yes it is missing ALOT!! Please post bug reports as soon as possible so i can fix them at my nearest available time.
Download---> :http://www.github.co...ner/NFAL_CC_API

Edited by Rougeminner, 03 July 2015 - 07:31 AM.

#2 Rougeminner

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 12:57 AM

This API Will not have a second release. i have created a better new and more expanded. there for if you are one of the people that did download this program. there won't be any updates for this program.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users