turtle utility

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Tamtam18_2

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 09:35 PM

Pastebin

This is a program that exports items from an applied energistics storage system into a chest. You'll need an interface, a turtle, and a chest. The turtle must be on top of the chest and the interface needs to be on top of the turtle or it won't work. Just run the program and it will provide further instructions.

I've wanted to provide a basic form of this program before I went even further with my own modifications like wifi and touch screens. If you want to take this and improve upon it yourself that's great! Feel free to.

This version doesn't search by display name unfortunately. Some items store their display name in nbt data which I can't get to yet. You'll need to search by id to find items in the system.

I could have gone farther and made a decompiler to get any information in that hash, but in the spirit of cc I didn't feel like sharing that.

9/14/15 EDIT: I did, and it turns out to be a random key to reference the key's item. There is no useful information stored in this kind of nbt hash, but I will be working on a manual work around to name these items.

On that note, when dealing with forestry bees, their data seems to be off... im not sure how to put it, but when dealing with any bee's nbt data it produces the following error in the code.

forestry.api.apiculture.IBee.isIrregularMating()Z

Where the obvious may be what is breaking the program. A quick way to recreate this error is to have 1 bee in the chest and search for any item in the program. At the end of the program it will break and produce that error without retrieving your item.

I don't know who to report this particular kind of error to. As errors are rare in cc and I'm confused as how they're handled, and how they're found.

9/14/15 EDIT: This has been fixed, I have yet to test it myself.

Anyways, here it is! go forth and use it. Enyoy.

Edited by Tamtam18_2, 14 September 2015 - 11:49 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users