Atom ComputerCraft syntax

5 replies to this topic

#1 Admicos

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationTurkey

Posted 09 January 2016 - 07:52 PM

Remember GravityScore's Sublime Text 2 ComputerCraft syntax? Well, i just ported it to Atom.

You can install it by:
apm install language-computercraft

I didn't ask for permission (sorry) but if you are GravityScore and you want me to remove this, just message me about it.

#2 cyanisaac

• Members
  • 369 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 30 January 2016 - 01:02 AM

Thank you for this! Is there any way to modify the syntax once it's installed? I've been wanting to add in some of the new functions and stuff into it to make my life easier.

#3 1lann

• Members
  • 516 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 30 January 2016 - 08:06 AM

View PostAdmicos, on 09 January 2016 - 07:52 PM, said:

Remember GravityScore's Sublime Text 2 ComputerCraft syntax? Well, i just ported it to Atom.

You can install it by:

I didn't ask for permission (sorry) but if you are GravityScore and you want me to remove this, just message me about it.
GravityScore says he approves of it ;) (I asked him)

#4 Admicos

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationTurkey

Posted 30 January 2016 - 10:42 AM

View Postcyanisaac, on 30 January 2016 - 01:02 AM, said:

Thank you for this! Is there any way to modify the syntax once it's installed? I've been wanting to add in some of the new functions and stuff into it to make my life easier.
There is a button called "View Code" in the package details. (When it's installed) You can so whatever you want to do with it and IIRC it will be applied when you reload (Ctrl+Alt+R) (Also, if you made some useful changes. Why don't you send a pull request)

View Post1lann, on 30 January 2016 - 08:06 AM, said:

View PostAdmicos, on 09 January 2016 - 07:52 PM, said:

You can install it by:

GravityScore says he approves of it ;) (I asked him)
Cool

Edited by Admicos, 30 January 2016 - 10:45 AM.

#5 cyanisaac

• Members
  • 369 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 02 February 2016 - 06:03 PM

Do you plan on updating the syntax with the new ComputerCraft functions that GravityScore's syntax was missing? (out of curiosity)

#6 Admicos

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationTurkey

Posted 02 February 2016 - 06:14 PM

View Postcyanisaac, on 02 February 2016 - 06:03 PM, said:

Do you plan on updating the syntax with the new ComputerCraft functions that GravityScore's syntax was missing? (out of curiosity)
Probably.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users