command

26 replies to this topic

#21 Forgotten_Boy

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 26 September 2016 - 10:57 PM

As you correctly guessed, it was the chest :/
A trapped chest, to be exact. Changed it out and am happily placing banners. Thanks!

#22 JacobF

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 01:16 AM

Hello I can't export the banner. I have the banner in a chest it is a real chest (I checked with a turtle). When I click export it says:
banedit.lua:633: attempt to index ? (a number value)

#23 Bomb Bloke

Hobbyist Coder

• Moderators
  • 7,099 posts
  • LocationTasmania (AU)

Posted 13 March 2018 - 01:09 PM

Huh, I'm honestly uncertain what would lead to that. Could you tell me which versions of Minecraft and ComputerCraft you're trying to use the script with?

I've made an edit to the script which may or may not resolve the issue, please try redownloading it and exporting again.

#24 JacobF

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 12:34 AM

View PostBomb Bloke, on 13 March 2018 - 01:09 PM, said:

Huh, I'm honestly uncertain what would lead to that. Could you tell me which versions of Minecraft and ComputerCraft you're trying to use the script with?

I've made an edit to the script which may or may not resolve the issue, please try redownloading it and exporting again.

Ok, I've updated the code and instead of throwing an error code on export it does nothing and before you ask I used a turtle to turtle.inspect() to confirm it is indeed a minecraft:chest (with a metadata of 5 if that's relevant). The version of Minecraft is 1.12.2 and the version of ComputerCraft is 1.80pr1.

#25 Bomb Bloke

Hobbyist Coder

• Moderators
  • 7,099 posts
  • LocationTasmania (AU)

Posted 15 March 2018 - 01:39 AM

Ok, the NBT format must've changed enough since MC 1.8 that the script can't alter the chest contents anymore. I'm pretty sure I remember testing it in MC 1.11, but later in the weekend I should be able to do a full review and get it going again in all builds.

#26 Bomb Bloke

Hobbyist Coder

• Moderators
  • 7,099 posts
  • LocationTasmania (AU)

Posted 28 March 2018 - 09:48 AM

Sorry, I forgot about this - it should be all fixed up now. :)

#27 JacobF

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 02:39 AM

View PostBomb Bloke, on 28 March 2018 - 09:48 AM, said:

Sorry, I forgot about this - it should be all fixed up now. :)

It is working for me. Thank you!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users