Malicous Scripts : We Do What We Want

46 replies to this topic

#41 cmdpwnd

• Members
  • 128 posts
  • LocationHere

Posted 14 April 2016 - 04:23 AM

Has no one noticed that the OP title doesn't even spell malicious correctly? You'd probably expect that a group posing threats like these would, you know, hit 'spell check', but actually the text editor already does it for you; Sad.

#42 Creator

Mad Dash Victor

• Members
  • 2,168 posts
  • LocationYou will never find me, muhahahahahaha

Posted 14 April 2016 - 06:03 AM

The thing where he says the user has been banned from the group. I want to believe them, but its very easy to just say that, so I highly doubt it and suppose it is a single person begging for a second chance, which I don't mind giving.

PS: post count matches current year!

Edited by Creator, 14 April 2016 - 06:03 AM.

#43 Anonymous

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationGlasglow, England

Posted 14 April 2016 - 03:14 PM

View PosteveryOS, on 13 April 2016 - 06:24 PM, said:

View PostAnonymous, on 13 April 2016 - 02:28 PM, said:

View PosteveryOS, on 13 April 2016 - 02:23 PM, said:

Ugh :mellow:

An understatement, none the less.. Anyhow, were happy, unlike our colleague, to help.
Ugh that this thread keeps appearing in 'my content' :mellow: Not Ugh :mellow:python, lua, vbs, and dos
Apologies.

View PostCreator, on 14 April 2016 - 06:03 AM, said:

The thing where he says the user has been banned from the group. I want to believe them, but its very easy to just say that, so I highly doubt it and suppose it is a single person begging for a second chance, which I don't mind giving.

PS: post count matches current year!

Not banned, just unable to access the account due to a pass change. But your beliefs are welcome, and although it is not just me, we, that is my friends and I, are yes, looking for a second chance. Good to see someone is willing.

#44 Tiin57

Java Lunatic

• Members
  • 1,412 posts
  • LocationIndiana, United States

Posted 14 April 2016 - 03:16 PM

This is an interesting discussion and all, but why does it matter? It was a silly threat that had very little chance of being executed, and now the OP is an ASCII Guy Fawkes mask with a link to another thread. Is there anything left to discuss?

Live and let live, people.

#45 H4X0RZ

• Members
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 April 2016 - 05:28 PM

View PostAnonymous, on 13 April 2016 - 02:14 PM, said:

SIDE NOTE: We do know how to program these pretend PC's via LUA. Anyway, good sirs, hope this is fixed. The old spokespersons gone.

You know what's sad about this post? You tell everyone that you can program CC computers, but don't even know what the language you use is called. It's Lua, not LUA. It's NOT an abbreviation.

Also, writing "signed by ~" might work on paper, but online such a sentence is worthless :P

Edited by H4X0RZ, 14 April 2016 - 05:30 PM.

#46 Saldor010

• Members
  • 467 posts
  • LocationThe United States

Posted 14 April 2016 - 05:38 PM

Don't worry about it guys. Just another twelve year old pretending to be a hacker 'cause he knows how to use TOR (and then lieing about sharing his account to try and remove his bad reputation afterwards).

#47 Lyqyd

Lua Liquidator

• Moderators
  • 8,465 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 07:01 PM

I think this conversation has essentially run its course. No need to wail on OP further.

Closed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users