Working

Dallas
CloudFlare
Working

www.computercraft.info
Host
Error

What happened?

The initial connection between CloudFlare's network and the origin web server timed out. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

What can I do?

If you're a visitor of this website:

Please try again in a few minutes.

If you're the owner of this website:

Contact your hosting provider letting them know your web server is not completing requests. An Error 522 means that the request was able to connect to your web server, but that the request didn't finish. The most likely cause is that something on your server is hogging resources. Additional troubleshooting information here.

CloudFlare Ray ID: 2993c7b072361f94

Your IP:

Performance & security by CloudFlare

#2 Creator

Mad Dash Victor

• Members
  • 2,168 posts
  • LocationYou will never find me, muhahahahahaha

Posted 25 April 2016 - 06:36 PM

It happens from time to time and last from a few minutes to no more than a day. In the meantime you just don't visit the forums and start coding something that you'll post once you have a connection.

The most probably cause is that the CC forums server has crashed.

#3 Anonymous

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationGlasglow, England

Posted 27 April 2016 - 11:27 AM

Since this is Wordpress version is 4.4.2 and not the latest 4.5.1, you might want to update. It will solve some security issues and perhaps some slow speeds.

Another thing is download a caching plugins, such as WP Super Cache. I find it very useful on my site, because I used to have slow speed problems as well.

#4 Tiin57

Java Lunatic

• Members
  • 1,412 posts
  • LocationIndiana, United States

Posted 27 April 2016 - 12:56 PM

View PostAnonymous, on 27 April 2016 - 11:27 AM, said:

Since this is Wordpress version is 4.4.2 and not the latest 4.5.1, you might want to update. It will solve some security issues and perhaps some slow speeds.

Another thing is download a caching plugins, such as WP Super Cache. I find it very useful on my site, because I used to have slow speed problems as well.

I didn't see an issue with the Wordpress site (admittedly, I didn't check), just an issue with the forums, something about not connecting to the database. I would imagine that the Wordpress site and the IP Board installation use the same database, so they would both be affected by whatever happened. An update, while not necessarily a bad idea, does not seem relevant.

There are few if any speed problems, especially with the Wordpress site, and especially with server-side lag. Dan may already have a caching plugin installed or not, I don't know. Whatever plugin (or lack thereof) that he uses seems to work fine.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users