ComputerCraft Discord Server

28 replies to this topic

#21 Lyqyd

Lua Liquidator

• Moderators
  • 8,465 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 04:25 PM

Threads merged.

You could always join the IRC channel, of course.

#22 vico

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Location-

Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:08 PM

A good thing to integrate both preferences (Discord and IRC) is to use a relay bot, the Railcraft server (channel in Lyqyd opinion) uses that.

#23 Gumball

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationFairbanks, Alaska

Posted 15 March 2017 - 10:59 PM

Title explains it. Hoping for a response from a moderator

#24 Lyqyd

Lua Liquidator

• Moderators
  • 8,465 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 12:59 AM

Threads merged.

#25 HydroNitrogen

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 12:25 PM

Hello guys, the server got a big update and some things were renewed to provide you with a better experience! Read the edited post for more information. See you in the server!

#26 HydroNitrogen

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 10:49 PM

Some reorganisation of channels happened!

There's now the category archive where I moved some obsolete and/or unused channels. These channels are read-only if you need to extract information, however are subject to deletion. We'll probably keep them in archive for a few months.

Moreover a new channel #resources popped up from the horizon - shiny and new, it's experimental to see how much demand is for it - Here you can post things you found useful along your journey of programming - stuff you didn't make but you think may help out others. Not for advertising your own stuff. Also definitely not for chatting.

All these changes were suggested by the community in #meta - if you have a say, feedback or advice regarding something, go there and explain yourself!

Have a good day!

#27 HydroNitrogen

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 08:10 PM

Whew! The original post mentioned that there are over 150 members in the server. Well, it seems people are having a good time, because we are currently over 700 (!) members already! I really welcome everyone to join the fun, if you aren't already doing so! See you at https://discord.gg/H2UyJXe

#28 LDDestroier

• Members
  • 1,095 posts
  • LocationACDC Town

Posted 04 February 2020 - 10:43 PM

I think it stands to reason that this is the de-facto ComputerCraft discord server. And what with Dan200's abandonment of CC and SquidDev's ownership of the server and development of the most-used CC variation, who's to say it's not the official CC discord server?

Edited by LDDestroier, 04 February 2020 - 10:44 PM.

#29 SquidDev

Frickin' laser beams | Resident Necromancer

• Members
  • 1,427 posts
  • LocationDoes anyone put something serious here?

Posted 05 February 2020 - 07:42 AM

View PostLDDestroier, on 04 February 2020 - 10:43 PM, said:

SquidDev's ownership of the server
Nope - I'm an admin, but Hydro is well and truly king.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users