[1.11.2] TechHaven [stable Computercraft ] [FLANS MOD VEHICLES] [Advanced Rocketry] [Guns] [Cybernetics] [Plethora]

26 replies to this topic

#21 PwnCC

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 07:05 PM

Hello everyone! A new update! As of today we fixed the bugs on advanced rocketry. All machines are working again! We hope you enjoy the server

Hello everyone! A new update! As of today we fixed the bugs on advanced rocketry. All machines are working again! We hope you enjoy the server

#22 Dametqwerty

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 01:46 AM

View PostPwnCC, on 29 September 2017 - 09:06 AM, said:

There have been some updates on the server! All the mods got autouptdate by forge to their latest 1.11.2 versions. this fixed a lot of bugs and made the server more stable then ever. However there are still a couple of things missing in advanced rocketry. We are making fuel and crystal givers in the spawn. If you have any bugs to report please contact me in game or reply to the topic. Thanks for reading

Question: How many players do you have in a day?

#23 PwnCC

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 11:22 AM

View PostDametqwerty, on 24 October 2017 - 01:46 AM, said:

View PostPwnCC, on 29 September 2017 - 09:06 AM, said:

There have been some updates on the server! All the mods got autouptdate by forge to their latest 1.11.2 versions. this fixed a lot of bugs and made the server more stable then ever. However there are still a couple of things missing in advanced rocketry. We are making fuel and crystal givers in the spawn. If you have any bugs to report please contact me in game or reply to the topic. Thanks for reading

Question: How many players do you have in a day?
Not that many atm

#24 Tag365

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:01 PM

The mod pack is broken, if I use the Twitch launcher to launch the game with the mods selected the game crashes when loading. If I use an older version of Forge it stops saying that I need to remove some mods from the pack.

#25 alexkar598

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 12:48 AM

Bit late to awnser but we now have a technic pack too which I keep up to date regularly. It is named tech haven server(don't confuse with the other non related tech haven pack)

#26 PwnCC

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 09:44 PM

The server is still up! Sadly we don't have that many players due to a lack of advertising and inviting. If you encounter any problems feel free to reply

Edited by PwnCC, 14 February 2018 - 09:44 PM.

#27 alexkar598

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 July 2018 - 06:21 PM

Modpack recently got a total rework!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users