[1.11.2] TechHaven [stable Computercraft ] [FLANS MOD VEHICLES] [Advanced Rocketry] [Guns] [Cybernetics] [Plethora]

26 replies to this topic

#1 PwnCC

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 10:06 AM

Welcome to TechHaven!
TechHaven is a modded server with loads of functions and features!
This is our modpack:

Advanced Rocketry
Applied Energistics
Buildcraft
ComputerCraft
Flans mod
Grappling hook mod
Immersive Engineering
Industrial Wires
IndustrialCraft 2
Mekanism (Generators and tools included)
Modern Warfare
OpenComputers
Thermal Expansion (and dynamics)
And loads more!

You should have at least 4 GB ram Free!

As you can see it’s plenty to fulfill your heart’s desire!

This modpack is designed to fill all your techy desires!

To download the modpack you need to join our discord server! https://discord.gg/N4SSKzA

There are already loads of free items available at spawn to get you started making your own factories, machines and much more!

Of course you don’t want your things to be griefed by other players, that’s why we use a claim plugin!

TechHaven runs on sponge and Nucleus 1.11.2.

Q&A and troubleshooting

Q: Help! It doesn't open the zip file.
A: You will need a program to open .zip files, like “winrar” n Windows or “the unarchiver” for Mac.

Q: Do I need the modpack to get on the server?
A: Yes it won't work without.

Q: How do I install the modpack?
A: First install forge 1.12.2, then drop the mod folder ((Ad link removed)) in the Minecraft folder on your computer, which is found at “%appdata%” on Windows and at “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/“ on Mac. After that boot up Minecraft and you’re done! We will soon have our own launcher so this is not going to be needed for a long time!

Q: Can I join with other Minecraft versions then 1.12.2?
A: No, you have to use 1.12.2

Join our discord server here https://discord.gg/N4SSKzA

To download and join the modpack you are required to join the Discord! Here we have the IP address as well!

Have fun on techhaven!

If you have any questions reply to the topic.

Edited by PwnCC, 12 July 2018 - 11:27 AM.

#2 PwnCC

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 07:10 PM

Please keep in mind that this is a modded survival focused on tech. Some metals are free so are all Computercraft items.

#3 buzzawak

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:53 AM

How soon til you update to 1.12 ?

#4 PwnCC

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:00 PM

I think not as Some mods are not for 1.12

#5 hugeblank

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationA grocery store near you!

Posted 24 August 2017 - 09:40 PM

Not very cool bud. You literally took the concept of our server in the works from us.

#6 Saldor010

• Members
  • 467 posts
  • LocationThe United States

Posted 24 August 2017 - 10:13 PM

View Posthugeblank, on 24 August 2017 - 09:40 PM, said:

Not very cool bud. You literally took the concept of our server in the works from us.

View Posthugeblank, on 17 August 2017 - 05:27 AM, said:

Sonar X differs from all of servers that Kaos-Net has previously made. This time around, we looked up to the stratosphere... and then far beyond. This pack is centered around Galacticraft, and getting there by utilizing the Player Based Economy. In short, get rich, and get to space!

View PostPwnCC, on 19 August 2017 - 10:06 AM, said:

Here at TechHaven we make the possibilities endless!
Build your tech in space and make connections with earth.
Build space servers?
Or start your own bussines in Haven city!

How exactly did they steal your server concept..?

#7 hugeblank

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 10:21 PM

My effort in giving him the benefit of the doubt:
Tech: a core feature of many of kaos nets servers, however this is such a general theme, so I'm not bothered by it.
Space: hm, okay this seems a little odd considering we have a release in 8 days for a pack based on space, using a different, and objectively better mod. I'm wary about this, though, this is a direct key feature of Sonar X.
Economy: okay what the hell. This is direct intentional copying of Sonar X. Combining Space and Economy was an original concept held by the Kaos Net group that this guy undermined.

Note about the owner of the server:
PwnCc has had multiple warnings and a ban for hacking other players' computers, and making harmful scripts intended for malice.. Heed this warning as you spoon feed him your IP.

#8 Saldor010

• Members
  • 467 posts
  • LocationThe United States

Posted 24 August 2017 - 10:32 PM

View Posthugeblank, on 24 August 2017 - 10:21 PM, said:

My effort in giving him the benefit of the doubt:
Tech: a core feature of many of kaos nets servers, however this is such a general theme, so I'm not bothered by it.
Space: hm, okay this seems a little odd considering we have a release in 8 days for a pack based on space, using a different, and objectively better mod. I'm wary about this, though, this is a direct key feature of Sonar X.
Economy: okay what the hell. This is direct intentional copying of Sonar X. Combining Space and Economy was an original concept held by the Kaos Net group that this guy undermined.

Note about the owner of the server:
PwnCc has had multiple warnings and a ban for hacking other players' computers, and making harmful scripts intended for malice.. Heed this warning as you spoon feed him your IP.

Tech, space and economy are really broad concepts that have been used for a long time in the modded community. It's more likely he probably just thought of making a server with that concept around the same time you did.

Did he hack their real computers? Or just their CC computers? Because hacking someones CC computer, or even just exploiting on a server is still a long way away from doing anything truly malicious to a player. If you seriously think the OP could/would do something malicious to a player's personal computer, you should PM an admin about it instead of making accusations on a forum post.

#9 hugeblank

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 11:11 PM

Absolutely I totally agree with you. They are very broad concepts used before. But for him to use the same concepts Sonar X relies on coincidentally a week before the release of our server is just suspicious.

No, he did not hack the players physical computers. But that's not to say he could, and with his current record it is probable. Also they are not accusations, they are facts testifiable by loads of people.

#10 CLNinja

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 02:15 AM

View Posthugeblank, on 24 August 2017 - 11:11 PM, said:

Absolutely I totally agree with you. They are very broad concepts used before. But for him to use the same concepts Sonar X relies on coincidentally a week before the release of our server is just suspicious.

No, he did not hack the players physical computers. But that's not to say he could, and with his current record it is probable. Also they are not accusations, they are facts testifiable by loads of people.

The concepts are broad enough that he could have come up with this himself.

#11 hugeblank

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 05:04 AM

View PostCLNinja, on 25 August 2017 - 02:15 AM, said:

*snip*

The concepts are broad enough that he could have come up with this himself.

I can agree with that, but 1 week before the release of our server? You don't think this is at all intentional direct mimicry of what Sonar X has planned to release?

#12 PwnCC

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 09:46 AM

Here's the thing bagel. I have been working with advanced rocketry, plethora and all these mods for a very long time. This server is not based on Computercraft only but focuses mainly on tech in general. I came up with the mods for this server. I don't appreciate how you imply that this server is a copy of the the kaos servers. Yes I used to play on the airwaves server, I know that. And I thought I'd make a server containing things I myself like. Such as spaceships and guns. This server has nothing to do with kaos. The only thing I got from your damned server is the item givers in the spawn. And I'm not going to remove them :)

And yes, I admit into making malicious scripts. It's simply what I do, Azulf makes an antivirus and I try to infect that computer. Under his permissions. And yes I admit having tried to make a malicious I website under the name of kiwi tech in your server. But I stopped with those things okay? And no I do not want your ip's. I want people on my server with the same interests. Which is not only Computercraft.

#13 PwnCC

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 09:54 AM

Oh and also, what was sonar x planning to do?

#14 LDDestroier

• Members
  • 1,095 posts
  • LocationACDC Town

Posted 27 August 2017 - 09:06 PM

Let's be a little fair here -- a while back, I tried making a space/tech/economy server called SpaceCraft for MC 1.6.4. Surely it's not that original, but, the timing of TechHaven does raise an eyebrow. Let's just forget about it, though. Best server wins, eh?

#15 PwnCC

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 11:50 AM

I don't really care who wins :P. As long as I have some people on and I can do my thing. In fact it's more like solar x is raising an eyebrow. I started the tech haven server a couple of days before the idea of sonar x. It was not on the Computercraft forum though it was mostly on planet minecraft and more like a little server for me and my friends. I find it quite sad that you immediately assume that sonar x was before tech haven.

#16 Jummit

• Members
  • 306 posts
  • LocationJulfander Squad Studio

Posted 02 September 2017 - 07:02 AM

I was waiting for people using CC and AR together!

EDIT: I downloaded mods.zip, but I cant view/unpack the mods.zip... any suggestions?
EDIT2: Renamed the .zip file to .rar file, unpacked it, works! :lol:
now i got this...

Edited by Jummit, 02 September 2017 - 11:03 AM.

#17 PwnCC

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 06:02 AM

View PostJummit, on 02 September 2017 - 07:02 AM, said:

EDIT: I downloaded mods.zip, but I cant view/unpack the mods.zip... any suggestions?
EDIT2: Renamed the .zip file to .rar file, unpacked it, works! :lol:/>
now i got this...

Did you use the best forge?

#18 Jummit

• Members
  • 306 posts
  • LocationJulfander Squad Studio

Posted 04 September 2017 - 11:33 AM

View PostPwnCC, on 04 September 2017 - 06:02 AM, said:

View PostJummit, on 02 September 2017 - 07:02 AM, said:

EDIT2: Renamed the .zip file to .rar file, unpacked it, works! :lol:/>
now i got this...

Did you use the best forge?
Installed the newest forge and it worked. Cool! The only thing is, i deleted Minecraft because I played it too much... :D I had a fun time on the Server tho.

#19 PwnCC

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 09:53 AM

We reached 5 people! That's amazing!

#20 PwnCC

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 09:06 AM

There have been some updates on the server! All the mods got autouptdate by forge to their latest 1.11.2 versions. this fixed a lot of bugs and made the server more stable then ever. However there are still a couple of things missing in advanced rocketry. We are making fuel and crystal givers in the spawn. If you have any bugs to report please contact me in game or reply to the topic. Thanks for reading

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users