Posted Image

I am proud to present TechCorp 3!
Here are the rules:
No griefing
No excessive swearing
No inappropriate structures

The server is 1.7.10, creative, with PlotSquared
Here is the technic pack: http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/tc3
NOTE: You have to install CCTweaks if you download the technic pack, due to a minor issue today, sorry for the inconvenience. (Here's the correct file: https://minecraft.cu...s/files/2335033)
Fixed!
Here is the address: reversetechware.com
Note: If you are a server owner who has hosted a (relatively) large server, you will get the VIP rank, which gives you nothing new, although it looks nice.
Here's the discord: https://discord.gg/e3jYkuS

Whitelist application:
IGN:
Why do you want to join the server:
Have you hosted a major computercraft server before? Y/N:

Whitelist removed!

Edited by Terra1, 20 December 2017 - 04:30 PM.

#2 SquidDev

Frickin' laser beams | Resident Necromancer

• Members
  • 1,427 posts
  • LocationDoes anyone put something serious here?

Posted 10 December 2017 - 12:46 PM

On a general note: can we put the mod list in the original post? As Technic doesn't show a mod list, one has to install the pack to see what mods are installed.

On a more specific note: is there any reason to stick on 1.7.10? One is missing out on a lot of the recent features of ComputerCraft (extended character set, palettes, speakers, pocket upgrades, etc...). I realise there's a few mods mods which haven't updated beyond 1.7.10, but there's an alternative for most of them. For instance, Flan's is stuck on 1.8 - but there's other gun and vehicle mods which are half-decent substitutes.

#3 Terra1

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 01:02 PM

View PostSquidDev, on 10 December 2017 - 12:46 PM, said:

On a general note: can we put the mod list in the original post? As Technic doesn't show a mod list, one has to install the pack to see what mods are installed.

On a more specific note: is there any reason to stick on 1.7.10? One is missing out on a lot of the recent features of ComputerCraft (extended character set, palettes, speakers, pocket upgrades, etc...). I realise there's a few mods mods which haven't updated beyond 1.7.10, but there's an alternative for most of them. For instance, Flan's is stuck on 1.8 - but there's other gun and vehicle mods which are half-decent substitutes.
This is a Thermos server. Thermos only supports 1.7.10.

#4 SquidDev

Frickin' laser beams | Resident Necromancer

• Members
  • 1,427 posts
  • LocationDoes anyone put something serious here?

Posted 10 December 2017 - 01:09 PM

View PostTerra1, on 10 December 2017 - 01:02 PM, said:

Have you had a look into some of the other server management systems? I'm pretty sure PlotSquared is available for Sponge. ForgeEssentials has a plot system, though I can't comment on how it compares to ForgeEssentials.

#5 Terra1

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 01:14 PM

View PostSquidDev, on 10 December 2017 - 01:09 PM, said:

View PostTerra1, on 10 December 2017 - 01:02 PM, said:

Have you had a look into some of the other server management systems? I'm pretty sure PlotSquared is available for Sponge. ForgeEssentials has a plot system, though I can't comment on how it compares to ForgeEssentials.
Nope, I haven't looked into any others, anyways, is anyone even going to post a whitelist application?

#6 Terra1

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 05:40 PM

We've got Mekanism and OpenPeripherals now!

#7 Terra1

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 03:44 PM

New: Galacticraft!

#8 Jummit

• Members
  • 306 posts
  • LocationJulfander Squad Studio

Posted 16 December 2017 - 05:07 PM

View PostTerra1, on 16 December 2017 - 03:44 PM, said:

How about advanced rocketry?
I made it to my destiny to make this awesome spread and replace galacticraft! :D

#9 CLNinja

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 05:40 PM

Could you possibly install CCTweaks? It adds a lot of niceties to the mod as well as allowing my OS to actually work

#10 Terra1

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 08:08 PM

View PostJummit, on 16 December 2017 - 05:07 PM, said:

View PostTerra1, on 16 December 2017 - 03:44 PM, said:

How about advanced rocketry?
I made it to my destiny to make this awesome spread and replace galacticraft! :D
How about both Advanced Rocketry and Galacticraft?
Ima do that next week Today! Just added Advanced Rocketry!

Edited by Terra1, 16 December 2017 - 09:05 PM.

#11 Terra1

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 09:06 PM

New Update: Advanced Rocketry
Next Update: CCTweaks (Will be released on sunday)

#12 Nothy

• Members
  • 250 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 20 December 2017 - 05:39 PM

The owner seems to have a very hard time leaving their users alone to do their thing.

He likes to go into buildings, mass spawn chickens and then leave. He goes invisible and messes with other people's creations to the point where I'd consider it griefing.
He seems to have the mentality that if he's the server owner, he's exempt from his own rules. He for some reason made my plot ~3x larger than everyone elses, too.

Also the modpack breaks every now and then, and permissions are not set up properly. Please fix.

#13 CLNinja

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 05:59 PM

View PostNothy, on 20 December 2017 - 05:39 PM, said:

The owner seems to have a very hard time leaving their users alone to do their thing.

He likes to go into buildings, mass spawn chickens and then leave. He goes invisible and messes with other people's creations to the point where I'd consider it griefing.
He seems to have the mentality that if he's the server owner, he's exempt from his own rules. He for some reason made my plot ~3x larger than everyone elses, too.

Also the modpack breaks every now and then, and permissions are not set up properly. Please fix.

I can attest to all of this. Terrariola constantly messes with users, refuses to update permissions (even after I suggested a way that will actually work instead of a garbage plugin he found) as well as is thinking of starting over and doing "TechCorp 4" even though he hasn't done any work necessary to get TechCorp 3 running.

#14 Terra1

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 06:27 PM

View PostCLNinja, on 20 December 2017 - 05:59 PM, said:

I can attest to all of this. Terrariola constantly messes with users, refuses to update permissions (even after I suggested a way that will actually work instead of a garbage plugin he found) as well as is thinking of starting over and doing "TechCorp 4" even though he hasn't done any work necessary to get TechCorp 3 running.

1: LuckPerms did not work, trust me, I tried it.
2: Permissions are fixed now, those chickens were a joke, I can't excuse messing with people, that was just me trying to make a bad joke, and I do legitimately like your building style and I would like to see more of it, that's why I gave you more space.

#15 CLNinja

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 07:01 PM

View PostTerra1, on 20 December 2017 - 06:27 PM, said:

2: Permissions are fixed now, those chickens were a joke, I can't excuse messing with people, that was just me trying to make a bad joke, and I do legitimately like your building style and I would like to see more of it, that's why I gave you more space.

Luckperms would have worked if you actually put it in. LuckPerms never even loaded on the server.

Permissions are barely fixed. You gave permission to build and claim plots, and thats it. I can't /home, i cant add people to my plot, i cant check info of my plot.

#16 Terra1

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 07:31 PM

View PostCLNinja, on 20 December 2017 - 07:01 PM, said:

View PostTerra1, on 20 December 2017 - 06:27 PM, said:

Luckperms would have worked if you actually put it in. LuckPerms never even loaded on the server.

Permissions are barely fixed. You gave permission to build and claim plots, and thats it. I can't /home, i cant add people to my plot, i cant check info of my plot.
I DID put LuckPerms in, it straight up didn't load.
I just gave more than that.

#17 Terra1

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 10:51 AM

Update: New version of AR and LibVulpes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users