[Cc: 1.48] [Mc: 1.4.7] Aperture Science Turtle Upgrades

227 replies to this topic

#221 Cloudy

Ex-Developer

• Members
  • 2,543 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:23 AM

I am aware of this. I'm just throwing that warning out there.

#222 cris11368

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:29 AM

Has anyone firgured out how to craft these in survival mode yet?
I can only see them in the creative mode inventory. The mod actually seems to work pretty well with all the other little enhancements that turtles have. Just wish I could obtain them legitamately on my regular world.

Also they are definitely mining bedrock.. This wouldnt be such an issue if the world stopped existing beyond that point.

#223 superaxander

• Members
  • 609 posts
  • LocationHolland

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:33 AM

These are awesome

#224 FuzzyPurp

Part-Time Ninja

• Members
  • 510 posts
  • LocationHarlem, NY

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:34 PM

for some reason the advanced solar panel is invisible , after enabled in the config(MC 1.4.7)

#225 scottbot95

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:21 PM

I tried installing this mod to my tekkit install. Tekkit 1.0.6 for MC 1.5.1. And everything works fine and dandy until It gets to the Mojang screen at which point the game just freezes... Any ideas?

#226 Regelneef

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • LocationThe Nether-lands...

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:28 AM

Yeah it's kinda not updated for 1.5.1 yet.... And I'm missing this mod very much...

#227 VulpineHammer

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:54 PM

I think I may have found a bug concerning the IDetector Turtle and its ReturnNames configuration option. If ReturnNames is set to the default of false, Air blocks return an ID of 0. However, when ReturnNames is set to true, IDetect() seems to literally break if asked to ID an Air block. Prematurely ending execution of my program.

The obvious work around is to disable ReturnNames. But I'd prefer to use ReturnNames, especially since block IDs don't always remain consistent when installing mods, even when the names typically stay the same.

[Edit]

Forgot to mention, I'm doing this SSP with Feed The Beast Ultimate. Haven't tried with a vanilla install of Minecraft yet. But my hunch is that modding a 'clean' Minecraft would result in the same behavior.

#228 blockly

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco, California, USA

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:40 PM

AFAICT, this hasn't been upgraded to work with MC 1.6.2. Does anyone know if there's a mod that works with 1.6.2 that enables one to detect block type?

Thanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users