432 replies to this topic

#381 immibis

Lua God

• Members
  • 1,033 posts
  • LocationWellington, New Zealand

Posted 22 February 2014 - 03:49 AM

57.0.2:
  • Fixed microprocessor core recipe (the one where you smelt computers).

View PostMadEngineer, on 30 January 2014 - 03:41 PM, said:

Next, I have an api request for adventure map interface... Could you make something like p.runCommand("command")? I know you can use command blocks, but it would be a lot easier to do it with the peripheral...

View Postefalder413, on 17 February 2014 - 04:36 PM, said:

Remember how Redpower Bundled Cables used to work directly with computers? It'd be really helpful if you added a peripheral here to re-add that functionality with your RedLogic cables.

(I'm aware there is already an addon for that, but it doesn't work with 1.6.4 and the author seems to have dropped off the face of the earth)

View Postmisson20000, on 24 January 2014 - 07:50 PM, said:

You should have it so that you can change the volumes for each channel individually on a speaker, and maybe have it so you can upload samples to the speaker and use those instead of a squarewave.
I am not currently interested in add new features to this mod, since I don't use ComputerCraft very much any more.

There's no reason I won't add those features later, though. It's just not a priority.

#382 adencraft2000

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:03 AM

To use or not to use... I fail to see the advantage of your LAN system. Care to explain? (Love the cards :))

#383 adencraft2000

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 04:12 AM

What system do you use on Dropbox for the pages?

#384 Mordraug

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 04:47 PM

This is strange, I can't get smelting computers to work in multiplayer. It works as it should in single tho. I have exactly the same configs and mods in server as in single.

#385 drakkillen

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:40 AM

View PostakaJag, on 27 October 2013 - 04:55 AM, said:

And a way to set not only an entitys position but a way to change their dimension would be great
learn the NBT part of AMI you can set an enteties posision thru the nbt and also the DIM its in thru the nbt

#386 immibis

Lua God

• Members
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 08:15 AM

57.1.0:
  • Updated to ComputerCraft 1.6.

#387 Mardan

• New Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:49 PM

This addon would be great for shops, I will definitely include it in my modpack, ComputerWorld 3.

#388 Nuczija

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationWashington State, United States of America

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:09 PM

This add-on for ComputerCraft has become a "must-have" for me, I would even delay updating Minecraft itself to have this.

The RFID and Magcards specifically are great, totally changed the way I do some things and gave me a great way to go at my ideas and wants.

Thank you.

#389 LDShadowLord

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 02:50 PM

Somewhat of a bug report, when you have LAN disabled you can still get the LAN modem out of the creative inventory.

#390 MrabEzreb

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:08 AM

Alright.
1: update to cc 1.6
2: make rfid pocket computers?
3: MAKE RFID IMPLANTS!!!!!!!&
Thanks!
EDIT FOR THING 1: change the title of the post!

Edited by MrabEzreb, 11 July 2014 - 07:11 AM.

#391 Ashton

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:52 AM

Any hope for this being updated for MC 1.7.10? I really hope this mod isn't dead, it was one of my favorites (not to mention *required* for most of the dungeons I designed... T_T)

#392 moomoomoo3O9

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • LocationPork roll land

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:25 PM

Has anyone been able to figure out how to take the NBT from another block and copy it to another? Simply changing the coordinates in the NBT and setting the appropriate blocks beforehand then applying it will throw an error saying there is no NBT.

So trying

w.setBlockWithoutNotify(x,y,z,id,meta) --Block type of whatever needs the NBT
NBT["value"]["x"]["value"]=x
NBT["value"]["y"]["value"]=y
NBT["value"]["z"]["value"]=z
writeTileNBT(w.getTileEntity(x,y,z),NBT)

Will just return:

[program name]:87: no NBT loaded (Assuming immibis's NBT API is right at the beginning of the program, so line 87 of his api is erroring)

Edited by moomoomoo309, 11 August 2014 - 09:31 PM.

#393 immibis

Lua God

• Members
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 03:12 AM

59.0.0:
  • Updated to ComputerCraft 1.64pr4 and Minecraft 1.7.10.

#394 dacmf

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:00 AM

hey :)

when placing down an adventure map interface, the server crashes as soon as a player event is triggered.
running with mc 1.7.10 / forge 1206 / cc 1.64pr4 / immibis core 59.0.3 / peripherals 59.0.0

relevant log snippet:
[Server thread/ERROR] [FML/Immibis's Peripherals]: HandshakeCompletionHandler exception
java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access class mods.immibis.ccperiphs.coproc.TileCoprocAdvMap$EventHandler from class cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_636_EventHandler_onPlayerLogin_PlayerLoggedInEvent
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_636_EventHandler_onPlayerLogin_PlayerLoggedInEvent.invoke(.dynamic) ~[?:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:51) ~[ASMEventHandler.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:122) ~[EventBus.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.firePlayerLoggedIn(FMLCommonHandler.java:549) ~[FMLCommonHandler.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.management.ServerConfigurationManager.a(ServerConfigurationManager.java:180) ~[oi.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.handshake.NetworkDispatcher.completeServerSideConnection(NetworkDispatcher.java:173) ~[NetworkDispatcher.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.handshake.NetworkDispatcher.completeHandshake(NetworkDispatcher.java:446) ~[NetworkDispatcher.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.internal.HandshakeCompletionHandler.channelRead0(HandshakeCompletionHandler.java:17) ~[HandshakeCompletionHandler.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.internal.HandshakeCompletionHandler.channelRead0(HandshakeCompletionHandler.java:11) ~[HandshakeCompletionHandler.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:98) ~[SimpleChannelInboundHandler.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:337) [DefaultChannelHandlerContext.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:323) [DefaultChannelHandlerContext.class:?]
at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageDecoder.channelRead(MessageToMessageDecoder.java:103) [MessageToMessageDecoder.class:?]
at io.netty.handler.codec.MessageToMessageCodec.channelRead(MessageToMessageCodec.java:111) [MessageToMessageCodec.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:337) [DefaultChannelHandlerContext.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelHandlerContext.java:323) [DefaultChannelHandlerContext.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:785) [DefaultChannelPipeline.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.embedded.EmbeddedChannel.writeInbound(EmbeddedChannel.java:169) [EmbeddedChannel.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.internal.FMLProxyPacket.func_148833_a(FMLProxyPacket.java:77) [FMLProxyPacket.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:212) [ej.class:?]
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:165) [nc.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:659) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:335) [lt.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685) [li.class:?]

#395 Ashton

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 09:19 PM

Can any of the peripherals be connected using redstone or modems? (specifically the AGI and Mag Readers) I'm running up against the PR4 bug that PC's shut down when a chunk is unloaded...

#396 Sariaz

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 04:15 PM

If your still working on this, I think it would be a nice feature to have the rfid_detected event tell you whether it is detecting a card in a players inventory or a minecart's.

#397 immibis

Lua God

• Members
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 12:13 AM

59.0.1:
  • Fixed crash when an adventure map interface receives a player event.

Thanks to OpenEye for telling me about this crash, or I would've completely forgotten to check this thread :/

#398 Ashton

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:44 AM

The Adventure Game interface is outright crashing my MC now...

when I place it on my server, server crashes (cant find an explanation of _why_ it crashes unfortunately, probably missed it in the massive wall of text that fires when the server starts/stops)

When I place it on SSP it works fine untill I log out and back in, at that point MC crashes and I get a "ticking memory connection" error --- and I have removed ALL mods except Computercraft, Immibiss core and immibris peripherals. (I dont even have to conenct the AGI to a PC, just placing it in the world, logging out and logging in causes MC to crash with the "ticking memory connection" error)

#399 immibis

Lua God

• Members
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 12:48 AM

59.0.2:
  • Finally fixed microprocessor codes not being craftable in multiplayer.
  • Fixed some (unimportant) warnings from Forge on startup.

View PostAshton, on 07 November 2014 - 06:44 AM, said:

The Adventure Game interface is outright crashing my MC now... when I place it on my server, server crashes (cant find an explanation of _why_ it crashes unfortunately, probably missed it in the massive wall of text that fires when the server starts/stops) When I place it on SSP it works fine untill I log out and back in, at that point MC crashes and I get a "ticking memory connection" error --- and I have removed ALL mods except Computercraft, Immibiss core and immibris peripherals. (I dont even have to conenct the AGI to a PC, just placing it in the world, logging out and logging in causes MC to crash with the "ticking memory connection" error)
Post the exact error message/crash report.

#400 Ashton

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 11:14 PM

View Postimmibis, on 09 November 2014 - 12:48 AM, said:

Post the exact error message/crash report.

Spoiler

As you can see, that's with all other mods removed. If you want to see the server crash log too, I'll post it, but I suspect it's the same issue since it's also caused by the AGI.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users