Ultimate Wood Chopper [0.9.5 Prerelease B][Session Persistent]

turtle utility

415 replies to this topic

#401 unobtanium

• Members
  • 505 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:16 PM

Does someone know a nice 2x2 tree in the new ftb unleashed which would work with this program (or some minor tweaks)?

#402 unobtanium

• Members
  • 505 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:56 PM

Nobody? Otherwise i wait for FTB 1.7 in which spruce trees can grow straight 2x2 >.<

#403 bygrxce

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:27 AM

I just spent several hours trying to get it to work on FTB Unleashed and there is no tree that will work. Perhaps you could adjust something so that the turtle can farm 1x1 trees. Probably spruce or fir trees, they grow straight and true. Haha.

#404 SkeletonPunk

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:30 AM

THERE IS FIR TREES I'VE SEEN THEM AND TAKEN THERE SAPLINGS IN FTB 1.1.7... they can grow 2x2.

#405 Letherin

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:20 PM

I am trying to use this, with 1x1 trees .. I can't find Fir .. it's planting 4 trees right next to each other and bonemealing them every 2 minutes. Then sitting there, doesn't seem to be working at all.

Any suggestions ?

Nevermind, I see the Fir trees insta-grow and it checks, then decides this tree won't do that - so it waits. Great job on that ;)

#406 Letherin

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:44 PM

1x1 trees without bonemeal won't grow planted right next to each other... 1 tree will stop the rest no ?

The turtle only checks 1 of the 4 trees and sits back and waits another 2 minutes after that.

#407 unobtanium

• Members
  • 505 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 11:24 AM

Thats right. It was really unfortunate that they removed ExtraBiomesXL with the Fir Trees in the Unleashed Pack, because they were incredible awesome.
I hope the new packages are going to have it in them again, otherwise i might have to use Spruce Trees (can grow 2x2 in the new minecraft version allready).
Other then that: I am having plans on making an other logging program, which might be even more efficent then this one. But i wont touch the UWC for that, so the programs are going to be different ones.

#408 Crazyeyeschase

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:55 PM

Sorry if this has already been addressed however when using the rednet versions both PC and turtle the turtle will chop the tree down and then continue to dig past the 2x2 dirt stand. Is their a fix for this or are you looking into this?

#409 unobtanium

• Members
  • 505 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:18 AM

Oh i had this problem some months ago, but fixed it just in the single turtle (just a workaround) and let it test if it worked for everybody.
Since nobody said anything anymore i asume that everything works fine now.
I still didnt updated the rednet version, so i apologize and want to you to wait some days, because this program is cellebrating its first annieversary in 8 days and i am going to make some changes :P

#410 Archimedes

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 02:17 AM

I've been running UWC for a while, and it seems since I've set up a farm of four of these turtles, I continue to run into a problem, third time it has happen. I have left it off to run for a few hours, with a chunk loader keeping the chunks loaded, but it runs perfect fine for a while, but a few hours after I log out from my server, I recieve errors on all of my turtles, not at the same time, but its the same error for all of them: "startup:339: Too long without yielding", This usuall happens mid way through the destruction of the tree; screen shots will be provided.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I greatly appreciate any help anyone might be able to provide.

PS. This is FTB Ultimate v1.1.2

#411 unobtanium

• Members
  • 505 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 07:54 AM

I googled around a bit and found a rather bad work around. Download the new version and try it out.
You are playing singleplayer or multiplayer?

Edited by UNOBTANIUM, 28 December 2013 - 07:55 AM.

#412 Archimedes

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:48 PM

Alright, I'll give it a shot of downloading the new version; Quick Question, when was this new version released, as I might of already have gotten it. I am using a Multiplayer Server.

#413 Archimedes

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 02:02 PM

I just ran the program, after reinstalling it, It presented with the same error almost instantly, it didn't even finish placing the four fir saplings.

#414 unobtanium

• Members
  • 505 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:15 PM

I just changed it and wrote the post like i do now.
Next try to fix it. Try it out again please.

edit: Maybe the server is lagging and causing this issue.

Edited by UNOBTANIUM, 28 December 2013 - 03:16 PM.

#415 ugster

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:15 AM

Is there any way I can change this to mine 1x1 trees automatically? That would suffice for me and I could use it in unleashed.
Thanks!

#416 unobtanium

• Members
  • 505 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:53 PM

I am sorry, this is currently not possible. You could use the manual single tree 1x1 version, but that probably not what you are looking for :S
In one months or so i might take some time and redo this little masterpiece ;D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users