[Question] What are those things?

help

7 replies to this topic

#1 dan14941

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:12 PM

What re those "Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image"s under peoples names what do they mean please can someone tell me?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Imagehttp://www.computerc...ullet_black.png

#2 Sammich Lord

IRC Addict

• Members
  • 1,212 posts
  • LocationThe Sammich Kingdom

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:01 AM

They are either post count or rep points. You get rep points whenever somebody clicks the "+1" button at the bottom of somebody's post. But they could mean something entirely different since I am not that familiar with all the in's and out's of IPBoard

#3 theoriginalbit

Semi-Professional ComputerCrafter

• Moderators
  • 7,332 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:07 AM

View PostSammich Lord, on 19 January 2013 - 12:01 AM, said:

They are either post count or rep points. You get rep points whenever somebody clicks the "+1" button at the bottom of somebody's post. But they could mean something entirely different since I am not that familiar with all the in's and out's of IPBoard
Ok based of your amount of dots and mine, and remiX's I can safely assume that 1 dot represents 60 posts...

#4 Sammich Lord

IRC Addict

• Members
  • 1,212 posts
  • LocationThe Sammich Kingdom

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:09 AM

View PostTheOriginalBIT, on 19 January 2013 - 12:07 AM, said:

View PostSammich Lord, on 19 January 2013 - 12:01 AM, said:

Ok based of your amount of dots and mine, and remiX's I can safely assume that 1 dot represents 60 posts...
I have 698 posts so if you did it right that would mean I would have 11 dotty thingies not 10.

#5 Cranium

Ninja Scripter

• Moderators
  • 4,031 posts
  • LocationLincoln, Nebraska

Posted 19 January 2013 - 04:40 AM

And what about me? Mine is no longer going up.

#6 theoriginalbit

Semi-Professional ComputerCrafter

• Moderators
  • 7,332 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 19 January 2013 - 04:41 AM

View PostCranium, on 19 January 2013 - 04:40 AM, said:

And what about me? Mine is no longer going up.
Maybe 20 is the maximum... Really a lot of this is just speculation as to how they work. we know what they represent now. but how they work... well...

#7 Lyqyd

Lua Liquidator

• Moderators
  • 8,465 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 04:56 AM

They represent titles, which are based on post count. New title, new rank dot.

#8 TheOddByte

Lazy Coder

• Members
  • 1,607 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:11 AM

At which posts do you get new titles?
Is Script Kiddie at 75?
Since I don't remeber when I got it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users