[1.481]Turtle_Rebellion[WIP]

turtle computer media

4 replies to this topic

#1 oxbruceox

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:56 AM

BEFORE YOU READ THIS I'M GOING TO HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT I HAVE CAME ACROSS MAJOR BUGS INVOLVING 1.5, I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET ATM PLEASE HELP ME

Turtle Rebellion Program

This Program Will Send The Turtle Far Away And Start up A Turtle Factory Of Its Own. It Will Make More Turtles And Dominate the world!

i have started this project but i'm not releasing it ATM! (unless your helping with my project)

First you start by sending the turtle off (mining turtle) he will get resources and then build the factory. if you catch a turtle mining you will be able to bring him back to your back before they send out turtle to investigate what happened. when you caught the turtle you will have to decode it and find the position of the base, they are smarter then that so they may move the base to somewhere else. the turtles think you know where the base is they will send bomber turtles armed with TNT ( if they have any TNT if not they will send over turtles with diamond swords ECT.) don't think they cant find you.

Turtle Tactics

1. they will bomb or mine out the place you spend the most time at
2. they will set up a temp facility within 100 blocks of your bases to serve GPS ECT.
3. they will send miners to mine under your base and then place TNT
4. they will scout the area for blocks that aren't natural to that area spawning (e.g. stone bricks over level 60)
5. they will build army's of mining turtles to strip mine the whole world!!!(or just the land near your base)
6. they will sabotage your base (e.g. small = tampering with pipes, medium = stealing your power, large = stealing items)

that is all i have done so far

Still to do
they can track you with ccsensors
they will bomb your spawn or place most visited
the factory is COMPLETELY self automated
a way to make turtles go rogue with out your help
make the turtles stop bombing sheep pigs and over mobs
make the turtles mine with accuracy

Sneaky Peeks
CODE NOT IN A RELEASABLE STAGE

Taking on a turtle
turtles tend to keep out your mining range, they will track you and kill you, melee turtles will attack you in the back not giving you time to turn around. if you what to take them on i recommend destroying the scanner turtle, after you destroyed them the over turtles will head back to their base or just (if suicide turtle) blow up. if the attacking turtle is a assassin turtle then i recommend hiding round a wall then going out and destroying it.

Weakness

Turtle Rebellion Program

This Program Will Send The Turtle Far Away And Start up A Turtle Factory Of Its Own. It Will Make More Turtles And Dominate the world!

i have started this project but i'm not releasing it ATM! (unless your helping with my project)

First you start by sending the turtle off (mining turtle) he will get resources and then build the factory. if you catch a turtle mining you will be able to bring him back to your back before they send out turtle to investigate what happened. when you caught the turtle you will have to decode it and find the position of the base, they are smarter then that so they may move the base to somewhere else. the turtles think you know where the base is they will send bomber turtles armed with TNT ( if they have any TNT if not they will send over turtles with diamond swords ECT.) don't think they cant find you.

Turtle Tactics

1. they will bomb or mine out the place you spend the most time at
2. they will set up a temp facility within 100 blocks of your bases to serve GPS ECT.
3. they will send miners to mine under your base and then place TNT
4. they will scout the area for blocks that aren't natural to that area spawning (e.g. stone bricks over level 60)
5. they will build army's of mining turtles to strip mine the whole world!!!(or just the land near your base)
6. they will sabotage your base (e.g. small = tampering with pipes, medium = stealing your power, large = stealing items)

that is all i have done so far

Still to do
they can track you with ccsensors
they will bomb your spawn or place most visited
the factory is COMPLETELY self automated
a way to make turtles go rogue with out your help
make the turtles stop bombing sheep pigs and over mobs
make the turtles mine with accuracy

Sneaky Peeks
CODE NOT IN A RELEASABLE STAGE

Taking on a turtle
turtles tend to keep out your mining range, they will track you and kill you, melee turtles will attack you in the back not giving you time to turn around. if you what to take them on i recommend destroying the scanner turtle, after you destroyed them the over turtles will head back to their base or just (if suicide turtle) blow up. if the attacking turtle is a assassin turtle then i recommend hiding round a wall then going out and destroying it.

Pros/Cons
Turtle Scanner
Attached Image: Rebel Turtle Scanner.JPG

This turtle is the leader of most attacks, he scans the place for players, blocks, and entity's. if he is destroyed the hole battalion.

pros
has no blind spots
detects every thing
relays info to squad and base
serves GPS in servery mode

cons
no weapons
tacks a very small time to swap the cards
no tools
only over items is 1 TNT and that's for suicide
easy to capture

Turtle Assassin

a lone hunter, he elite as he dose not need any over turtles for info he is the second made tire 2 turtle.

#2 Lyqyd

Lua Liquidator

• Moderators
  • 8,465 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:07 AM

Locked. PM me when you have code to show or decide that you'd like this moved to General.

Moved to General by user request.

#3 Mailmanq!

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationI am omnipresent... DUH

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:47 PM

Looks cool, can't wait for it to be released!

#4 FuuuAInfiniteLoop(F.A.I.L)

• Banned
  • 435 posts
  • LocationThe left part of this post

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:21 PM

If you wanthelp, pm me

#5 rkclown

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:33 PM

I'd love to adapt part of this code to my uses if thats ok with you.
ive been trying to set up an automated hive of turtles to observe kind of like a village with a social structure and a system to set priority on materials.
PM me if youre interested in a bit of input

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users