[Programs] Big SHiny Toys

2 replies to this topic

#1 BigSHinyToys

• Members
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:42 AM

This is a collection of programs apis and snippets I have created over the past few months. Some are more polished that others and some are quite difficult to set up. If you have any ideas for improved functionality and stability i would be very grateful for the advice.

snippet safe write
will only write if position is on screen
Spoiler

Function Turtle Move (with position tracing)
Spoiler

function simple Menu
Spoiler

TurtleCommand.lua
program that tracks turtle movement and allows user to "drive" the turtle with the W A S D Q E keys
Spoiler

File Manager 50% complete
Spoiler

ALL ABOVE SCRIPTS are released to the general public under no license please redistribute then modify them and do what ever you would like to them. YOU do NOT have to credit me for any part or whole script.

If you have a suggestion for a script please leave me a message and i will consider it.

#2 ComputerCraftFan11

• Members
  • 771 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:45 AM

Suggestion for the turtleCommand.lua:

You should make it draw a "#" in front of the turtle whenever it detects a block so it will look like a camera / a game with mining :P/>

#3 BigSHinyToys

• Members
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:49 AM

ComputerCraftFan11, on 15 May 2012 - 04:45 AM, said:

Suggestion for the turtleCommand.lua:

You should make it draw a "#" in front of the turtle whenever it detects a block so it will look like a camera / a game with mining :P/>

I will add this when I add remote wifi control to the system. Thanks for the suggestion

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users