←  ComputerCraftEdu

ComputerCraft | Programmable Computers for Minecraft

»

Possibility of CCEdu 1.12x port

CaptainKyros's Photo CaptainKyros 09 Oct 2017

Is it still possible for there to be a 1.12x of ComputercraftEDU? It was my favorite mod when it was still being updated and was really fun to use.

SquidDev's Photo SquidDev 09 Oct 2017

Sadly Dan does not own the rights to CCEdu (it was developed for Teacher Gaming) and so he doesn't get a say in whether it will be updated or not. It seems unlikely that they will chose to develop it further, as MinecraftEdu's Agent largely replaces it.

I guess it may be possible to get in see whether they'd be prepared to release the source or something, but sadly I doubt that they will.
Edited by SquidDev, 09 October 2017 - 04:32 PM.

roger109z's Photo roger109z 09 Nov 2017

someone could make a block coding program within cc running on monitors or something, that could theoretically replace most of the CCEdu functionality I think but I haven't really used it ever so IDK

Lupus590's Photo Lupus590 09 Nov 2017

View Postroger109z, on 09 November 2017 - 04:31 AM, said:

someone could make a block coding program within cc running on monitors or something, that could theoretically replace most of the CCEdu functionality I think but I haven't really used it ever so IDK

A while ago I though of making such an IDE, I haven't done so yet. Usually I make empty github repos, but I don't think I did that. I already have enough projects

monkeybee11's Photo monkeybee11 14 Sep 2018

dont meen to reply to a thread that hasent been used since 2017 but is there any news of CCEDU getting a update at all?
or atleace some 1 making a addon to give CC turtles the sameish GUI ?